STEAM_0:1:62057677

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Captain in Naval.

Have you donated to the server?:

Yes. I bought Apprentice and RG.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

I have received two warnings in the past. Both are for FailRP. The first one was when I was exploring and pressed the Hyperspace button by accident. The second was a failed strip that I didn't get to explain, before being warned. 

How much time do you have on the server?:

Around 250+ hours.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I am very familiar with the Star Wars lore. I grew up with the comics and movies. Everyday I spend at least 30 minutes finding any Lore I was unaware of, and then study it so I understand it better. I am very well versed in the Star Wars lore so I am sure I would be able to create fun events for everyone to enjoy.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I want to be a Gamemaster to bring fun events to the server. I have helped many GMs back in the past about certain commands as I am familiar with ULX. I have had ideas for events that turned out to be very good events and I wish to share my ideas more and more with the server. I want to be a GM as well so that I can help with every GM sit as well as I’ve seen them sit for hours without being answered.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I should be trusted as a Game Master because I’m currently a staff member on the server and I am a well respected player that’s been around for a while. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I’d say around 85% familiar. There are things I’m still working out how to use.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I’d say I’m about 90%.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On Ship] An ISB comes onto the ship and requests to speak with the Naval Officials. He gives them coords of a rebel base located somewhere we can Hyperspace to. The ISB can either do the briefing or not. After the briefing they would transport down to the planet or have ships deploy after hyper spacing to the location. Arriving at the location (for this instance Hoth) there are shield generators that the 31st have to hack into and deactivate. Following it’s deactivation, the Rebels begin their attack trying to protect the Holocron at the back of their base. Killing off all Rebels, they take the Holocron back to the ship and IQ takes it from there.

[Off Ship] An ISB agent comes onto the ship saying his base was ambushed on Kashyyyk, and needs reinforcements. Following a briefing held by the Naval in the MHB, they go to Kashyyyk and begin deployment to take back the base. Following the end of the event, it is found that the ISB agent had a Holocron all along and was hoarding it for himself.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. !give (playername/SteamID) (weapon ID) and to give it to yourself you do !give ^ (weapon ID).

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. To model someone else it’s !model (player name/SteamID) (model ID). To model yourself it’s !model ^ (model ID).

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes.

8 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

+Support
-Good guy
-Mature
-Serious
-Good examples
-Detailed application
-Serious about RP

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• BadAim locked this topic