Mickeys Staff Application

MickeyTheMouse

Should I become Staff?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Mickey

What is your steam name?: MickeyTheMouse (GL)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:442133299

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a Moderator for Defcon Gaming for a time. I was also a part of the Event Team for the SCP GL server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Started on the Gaminglight community in May 2019 on the SCP server, and I joined the imperial server on February 28th, 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? June 6, 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord.

How many warnings do you have on the server? No.

Have you donated? Yes, I donated for Lord, Royal Guard, also some small things like tacs and whatnot

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines you will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve this rank because I want to help the community grow. I'm unbiased with situations that have very little evidence. I'm active almost daily for a good 4-6 hours or most of the time more, so it would be hard for the server's reports to go unanswered for minutes or hours as I'm on to take them. I am very mature when it comes to dealing with situations and how best to handle them. I will make fair decisions based on the evidence I am provided with, and I feel that I can bring a fun new mind to the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was mass RDMing, I would first begin by pulling them to a quiet place. Picking them up and freezing them. If they begin to swear at me, and will not stop no matter how many times I ask, I would mute him temporarily until I am done with the sit. Checking the Logs for how many people he killed, if it's more than 4, I would begin to explain that he will be banned from the server. Before banning him, I would first warn him. One part of the warning will be for mass RDM. Two, the other part of the warning would be for staff disrespect as he wouldn't let me do my job without swearing me out. Then, since I'm applying for a T-Mod, I would get another higher ranking staff member to ban him for 5 days.

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

+11111 supports 

Ill be honest me and Mickey dont get alone well be he is one of the most serious players i know he takes his job very seriously and i think he will make a great staff member and i think he will go extremely far with in staff 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin