Sign in to follow this  
October

Adding a Flamethrower for T’s

What would you like to see added/changed? I would like to see the M2 Flamethrower added as a SWEP that T’s can buy from their c menu.

How would this benefit the server? I was looking through Munchies’ post on “what people want to see for this server” and one of the suggestions was adding custom weapons. Out of the TTT servers I have played on I haven’t seen this weapon, I’ve only seen it in places like darkRP. 

It would benefit the server by being a cool gimmick that we have, as well as give T’s another cool weapon that can do things such as set doors on fire, props on fire, or people on fire.

Who is this mainly for? Terrorists

Please link any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=531557904

Hello October,

I was reading through the comments about the Flamethrower and peoples were saying, it's missing arm textures. I'm not sure if its fixed now but if it is that's great! Hopefully it won't cause lag in the server. It's a good idea though!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Hello October,

I was reading through the comments about the Flamethrower and peoples were saying, it's missing arm textures. I'm not sure if its fixed now but if it is that's great! Hopefully it won't cause lag in the server. It's a good idea though!

I tested the addon in single player and had no issue with the arm not appearing/missing textures.

Edited by October

+Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"