SCP-1025 and Regenerative Cancer

---------------------------START LOG-------------------------------

Lore Name: Charles

SCP: SCP-1025, SCP-049

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question / Idea: To use SCP-1025 to give a test subject Regenerative cancer and we use this to assist in lethal injury beyond help and can really help the development of medicine hopefully to mass-produce this cancer.

Background Research: SCP-1025 can give many different diseases most of which will harm you or kill you over a period of time, however one disease that SCP-1025 can give to the reader is Regenerative cancer which is a medical breakthrough to find something like this. 

Hypothesis: That we can use this Regenerative cancer for any medical problem and could possibly be a cure to any injury received by anyone possibly even better than SCP-500 

Observations (What Happened During Test): Multiple class D were used for this test for them to actually read the page and receive Regenerative cancer and those that didn't get the results for me were [RADACTED] once administered with regenerative cancer, I took multiple samples of the cancer and is to be researched further upon. I took one individual with regenerative cancer to SCP-049's containment cell and the Plague Doctor quickly realized that his cells were mutated to be stronger and the subject was converted into SCP-049-1. I then later cut off SCP-049-1's finger which quickly regenerated research continued and any physical damage done to SCP-049-1 was quickly healed and rather than it just rotting its cells began to create new ones as the old cells died.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? My hypothesis is yet to be proven however research conducted in this facility is undergoing and  I'm sure within a week this shall work.

---------------------------END LOG----------------------------------

12 hours ago, taylorpearson2005 said:

---------------------------START LOG-------------------------------

Lore Name: Charles

SCP: SCP-1025, SCP-049

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question / Idea: To use SCP-1025 to give a test subject Regenerative cancer and we use this to assist in lethal injury beyond help and can really help the development of medicine hopefully to mass-produce this cancer.

Background Research: SCP-1025 can give many different diseases most of which will harm you or kill you over a period of time, however one disease that SCP-1025 can give to the reader is Regenerative cancer which is a medical breakthrough to find something like this. 

Hypothesis: That we can use this Regenerative cancer for any medical problem and could possibly be a cure to any injury received by anyone possibly even better than SCP-500 

Observations (What Happened During Test): Multiple class D were used for this test for them to actually read the page and receive Regenerative cancer and those that didn't get the results for me were [RADACTED] once administered with regenerative cancer, I took multiple samples of the cancer and is to be researched further upon. I took one individual with regenerative cancer to SCP-049's containment cell and the Plague Doctor quickly realized that his cells were mutated to be stronger and the subject was converted into SCP-049-2. I then later cut off SCP-049-2's finger which quickly regenerated research continued and any physical damage done to SCP-049-2 was quickly healed and rather than it just rotting its cells began to create new ones as the old cells died.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? My hypothesis is yet to be proven however research conducted in this facility is undergoing and  I'm sure within a week this shall work.

---------------------------END LOG----------------------------------

Final grade: Standard

---Lore---

Regenerative cancer does not exist. Cancer is your own body's cells having an error and not killing themselves once overpopulated, causing them to reproduce and reproduce, damaging your body. It would be impossible for a regenerative cancer to exist, as cancer is fundamentally a negative disease. 

Yes, I know it's an option from the book, but 1025 relies heavily on real-word ailments.

---Creativity---

I've seen a lot, a LOT of tests involving this "regenerative cancer", usually with the same goal; studying it.

---Presentation---

Although you clearly don't know how to use the formatting system, what matters is that you made an attempt to format it with the start log and end log.

---Writing---

Doesn't really fit the "clinical tone" of SCPF

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.