Nu7 SCP Feeding Suggestion - Denied

Karooso

What you want to see? - Other branches should not be feeding SCPs if there are more than (insert good amount) of Nu7 online.

Why should we add it? - If you have multiple branches doing the same work with little to no communication between them, too much or too little work is going to get done.

What are the advantages of having this? - Nu7 would have its main purpose not infringed upon, and there would be less confusion between feeding.

Who is it mainly for? - Nu7

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Karooso

+/- support 

Lol, seems prejudice against RCF and A1. I like the idea but this is a madness. If A1's on and they aint got someone to care for they wont be able to do anything lol.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

-Support, the problem here is communication skills, not having multiple people doing the same job.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

No

You need to be communicating with other branches 

Just use /mtf or /foundation it’s that simple 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Ok, I see that you all don't like this but the reason I made the suggestion is because I feel like RCF is taking our jobs. I've done trainings where people say to cpls "Don't go to Nu7 tryouts, RCF is better." This just makes me sad because it feels like Nu7 is underrated and people think its a bad branch.

you also talked about how much you hate rcf so i feel this is an effect of that.

I never said I hated RCF, I said I felt like they were stealing our jobs. Which they kind of are. Almost every time I get D-Class for SCP's I communicate it, but it seems like nobody cares and they just get the D-Class anyways, or they just don't pay attention. All I ask for is there is a limit for people getting SCPs D-Class for how many Nu7 there are. Please reconsider, and I'm not trying to throw shade at RCF, I just don't like the fact that they are telling CPLs not to go to the tryouts, and I don't like that people don't take Nu7 seriously as a branch. Yes, its a starter branch, but that doesn't mean we should be thrown under the bus and considered useless.

45 minutes ago, Karooso said:

Ok, I see that you all don't like this but the reason I made the suggestion is because I feel like RCF is taking our jobs. I've done trainings where people say to cpls "Don't go to Nu7 tryouts, RCF is better." This just makes me sad because it feels like Nu7 is underrated and people think its a bad branch.

you also talked about how much you hate rcf so i feel this is an effect of that.

I never said I hated RCF, I said I felt like they were stealing our jobs. Which they kind of are. Almost every time I get D-Class for SCP's I communicate it, but it seems like nobody cares and they just get the D-Class anyways, or they just don't pay attention. All I ask for is there is a limit for people getting SCPs D-Class for how many Nu7 there are. Please reconsider, and I'm not trying to throw shade at RCF, I just don't like the fact that they are telling CPLs not to go to the tryouts, and I don't like that people don't take Nu7 seriously as a branch. Yes, its a starter branch, but that doesn't mean we should be thrown under the bus and considered useless.

Paint a different picture.
And most of these issues stated are just opinions or things you could fix.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-Support

Just do /foundation "I am going to feed SCP-XXX"

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• 2 weeks later...