Janky Jack Ban Appeal (George Foreman)- Denied- Denied

George Foreman

Steam Name: George Foreman

Ingame Name: Janky Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529178122

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: eternity

Reason for Ban: was blacklisted on another account 

Dispute: I have been playing this server for about a month or two. I never thought to crate a forums account but I guess I have to to be able to appeal this ban. Today, after my previous ban had expired I hopped on the server intending on improving my name and having some quality roleplay. I decided that being a gun dealer was the best way to do that. I purchased this game a little while back and im happy to be playing your server. I saw a few adverts about someone running a gun store at the taco bell. So I scurried over there and sold some weapons with him. We became mobile gun dealers after a little while. The cops ran up on us and we got arrested. The person I sold with managed to run away but I was taken to jail. I was being brought to jail on accusations so I call a staff member then the officer arrested me for 100,000 SECONDS! Then all of the sudden I was brought to a roof top and I talked to a man named eternity for like 20 minutes. I explained to him my complaints and situations thinking this was because of my jail because I called him. He then told me I had been blacklisted but I told him no I was banned for a week or two and I had just got unbanned. Then a staff member confirmed what I said. Then my gun dealer partner got brought and he was taken somewhere else. I had just met this guy and he was then banned for four weeks. Then I explained to Eternity that I had bought the game a little while ago and it was impossible I was a alt account because I hadnt played on another account. I was considering buying a rank on the server but I guess that is gone now that I cant play anymore. I came from Icefuse ImperialRP and I thought PoliceRP was a lot better but I might have to move back to that server after my ban. 

Im going to show proof of me purchasing the game: https://gyazo.com/60a6b50a93044c22f0b7b42513400a87

How about you check my warns and see when my earliest warn dates back too. I played the server everyone few days. I had over 12 hours on the server. 

My earliest warn was February 1st: https://gyazo.com/c3d6d6797cfc5725188dd63b8683dd70.

I had played before that as well without getting warned.

If anyone, without assuming im that person, please explain to me who smoke is. I have been banned a few times for a few days.

Edited by George Foreman