Alum Frost/ Zero TMOD App

ZeroCMB

What is your in-game name?: Vice Sovereign Alum Frost / Zero

What is your steam name?: cmb_gamerz

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:154331762

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes

-HOS on a Server that died

-Moderator on Icefuse

-A long list of different staff ranks on servers that died 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Around January I would say about January 9th

What date did you make your forums account?
January 15th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Apprentice but that's it

How many warns do you have on the server?

6 sadly, I do have to appeal some aswell.

Have you donated?
Yes around $20 dollars 
Apprentice and RG 

What rank are you applying for?
Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I personally believe that even though my experience on other servers may not show it, that I would make a great staff member. I've personally witnessed and have gone through multiple issues I with staff mishandling situations, jumping to conclusions, etc. I have even been in the situation where I knew more about how to go about the issue than the staff member herself/himself did. I feel that this server needs more staff members and even more that I hope to show you guys like me are good. I am a very nice and chill person until it is unneeded, then I do and respond to the situation properly. I always give people the benefit of the doubt and make sure to know what I am doing before making my decision. I have dedicated quite a lot to help this server and I feel that I cannot go any further until I have achieved staff. I hope that by getting this rank I can help the server more than I've already have. This is an amazing server and im dedicated to it and I hope one day I can do more for it. I have seen staff abuse and players breaking more rules than possible and I hope that by getting staff and climbing the ranks I can fix those issues. All I need is a chance and I can show you what I can do and how much I can help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first of course strip his weapons so that he cannot fire anymore. I would then bring him and try to talk to him, since he his cursing at me i would make sure to try to talk him down and say things like "Hey man theres no need in cursing at me, im trying to figure out what going on, ive gotten reports of you MRDMing" If he continues I would gag him and say what all I need to. I would then say im going to ungag you now, so please give me your side of the story of what happened (Im trying to see whether he is in the wrong or not. I would use common sense here  to determine if he is lying or in the wrong). Once he has explained I would then gather what ive been told and determine my course of action. If he doesn't explain and continues cursing I would then gag him and explain to him that that was his final chance and I am now going to issue punishment according to the staff handbook. 

10 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

+/-Support
-Good guy
-Can be mature when needed
-Detailed App
-Serious about the server
-Active

-6 Warns 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~