Gh0pit's Resignation from Epsilon-11

Gh0pit

Hello! 

It's odd posting one of these because I have never had to in the past. However, my personal life has come up and especially with the recent outbreak, I need to take some time away from High Command and the server.  Yesterday was my four month anniversary of being the CMDR of E11 and I'm really proud of everyone that assisted me in making the branch wonderful to play in. 

Once I have more time and energy to put into the server, I will definitely come back as SCPRP has been a great home for me these past months. When I joined in July, I was met with a welcoming community. When I joined E11 in August, I was met with an even more welcoming branch. I want to thank everyone on the server who made this place so great and I hope that all of you moving forward will continue to make this server awesome. There are too many names to call out those I love, so my discord will probably be made available for the next few days for anyone who wants to share memories and/or talk to me. I have kind words for everyone.

I will also be active for the next 48 Hours as to clean up anything that needs cleaning.

Thank you so much SCPRP for being the best (and most active) gmod server I've ever played on. I will be back!

-Gh0pit

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

5 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

Hello! 

It's odd posting one of these because I have never had to in the past. However, my personal life has come up and especially with the recent outbreak, I need to take some time away from High Command and the server.  Yesterday was my four month anniversary of being the CMDR of E11 and I'm really proud of everyone that assisted me in making the branch wonderful to play in. 

Once I have more time and energy to put into the server, I will definitely come back as SCPRP has been a great home for me these past months. When I joined in July, I was met with a welcoming community. When I joined E11 in August, I was met with an even more welcoming branch. I want to thank everyone on the server who made this place so great and I hope that all of you moving forward will continue to make this server awesome. There are too many names to call out those I love, so my discord will probably be made available for the next few days for anyone who wants to share memories and/or talk to me. I have kind words for everyone.

I will also be active for the next 48 Hours as to clean up anything that needs cleaning.

Thank you so much SCPRP for being the best (and most active) gmod server I've ever played on. I will be back!

-Gh0pit

you will be remembered, Staff Sergeant Ghopit 💓

• Like 1

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

F, What is Happening 

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

11 minutes ago, starr said:
18 hours ago, starr said:

we die like men

I can’t contain my sadness as I’m typing this

You moulded me into the player I am, and I hope to make you proud in E11 and other branches. I will miss you a lot buddy

Godspeed brother

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

DENIED

Because i dont know what to do with You and Jakub Gone.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Wow four months already? Damn time flies good luck Gh0pit 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• 5 weeks later...