The hiring of more developers- Denied

Reaper 001

The addition of more devs would greatly contribute to many things on all of the servers getting dont in a timely manner. For example custom classes can only be done when ze is on, having more devs wpuld greatly increase the time they can be done with additional custom content for more servers. 

you don't have to be a developer to make classes it's a 5 minute thing that can be done with a template, the reason they take long is because zeepting has to confirm the payments.

and custom content is usually added within a pretty fast manner once the suggestion for it gets updated.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Invaliff said:

The Senior Management team is literally the developers

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has access to Zeeptin's hosting files can edit the class templates in the lua file, so it doesn't take long since all you have to do is follow a template.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

you know this post is so funny and i heard my friend say this not so long ago...

we were talking about people who make classes or config files and call them selves developers. one of the sentences he said that stuck with me :

"developer is such a strong word, drag and droppers is what they really are"

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.