Goodbye kind folk

Zero X

Well, I have found a new server that I enjoy, my stay here has been great everyone in this community is extremely polite to me, I even thought about applying for staff the other day but I dont have enough dedication. Anyways farewell and have fun guys, gaminglight is a fantastic experience and I thank all of you for all of the laughs and experiences that i have had.

People that meant alot to me ( if you arent on here dont worry i love you im sitting in my underwear typing this)

Jayden- Favorite person on the server (best staff member)

Monkeybags- dont have pd meetings every single day 

Viperkimg- Nice guy, treated me very nice

EmptiedSkies- viper is better you're still cute though

Nao- Everytime im on i see nao, super chill and funny

Noah Remix- i remember on truenorth when you were an snr and arrested me and i said when i get out im coming to murk you

Springs- Even though we dont know each other the one conversation i had with you, you treated me like i was equal to you unlike other staff or people who make you feel like a peasant.

Masterson- I did not expect you to be so young, super mature for your age my man ❤️

K1ller- you are crazy, like psycho

Cammy- you're a bully 😞

Hannah- weirdo everywhere i go i just see her sitting on a bench or a wall

Will- Super quiet, but very professional

Matthew- i thought matthew was a squeaker but he is not 

Pooders- i doubt he will see this but i had fun going from lcpl to sm with him

Rocco Rex- knows all the rules, dank guy professional

Max holland- second best staff member, please change your forums pic back to fat guy thanks

Ponik- funny accent

Freeze- great commander 

Ghosted- next commander

Max Wayne- i had fun playing with you, but your friends outcast me from their discord

Roxanne- Your voice reminds me of Zage

And to the departments

EMS is really easy but also sometimes it can be very boring

SWAT is fun i had a great stay everyone in tac units are minges, atleast when driving lol

PD used to be cool but now there are meetings every single day, i saw a sm who had 1 day of playtime.....

Have fun guys and enjoy the server this community is great!

SIncerely, 

Your pal Zero

• Sad 1

It was fun playing with you zero thank you for everything you have done

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Zero X said:

EmptiedSkies- viper is better you're still cute though

damn right i am.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

I’m gonna miss you! Make sure to talk to me some time! Also I remember when you told me that lmao. Why do I remember that lol. Eh the great days of being an SNR bro.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Wow you called me a psycho... I get why though, but ima miss you man with that stupid CC car xD

Edited by K1LLER
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Why not have 2 servers ? There's nothing with having more than 1 community

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King