Murderous Staff App - Denied

Murderous

What is your in-game name?:RockFord Military Memt/Murderous/ MSGT Cory

What is your steam name?:CoriAmazon

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:32760933

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, On 10+ Servers!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Around 2017 or 2018

What date did you make your forums account?Around the first day I joined!

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?10:https://prnt.sc/rlrvs5

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at:Yes

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Since I have no life and spend over 8 hours of my day on Garry's Mod I am on when very few people are. Since this is a trait to me, I am on when not many staff are on or none are and when people need whitelisted or help it either takes a long period of time due to a lot of people requesting or they don't get it at all because no staff are on. This really hurts me because it hurts the player base and the community has so much potential. I will promise to dedicate almost all my day to work with the server and help assist it to make it number one! I also have a great passionate and kind friendly heart and with this trait I can treat the player base with the amount of respect it needs even if it does not show the same and be professional about business.Im also very active.I also been staff on [GL] before!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would follow the staff handbook so I would ban them.

Edited by Murderous
Fixing stuff

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+/- support

- Last question is wrong. You wouldn't just ban them.

- very high warns

+ Active

+ Nice guy

-Low forums posts 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

-Last question is just... completely wrong. First of all, you can't ban as a t-mod. Second of all, you need to warn them before you ban them. Third of all, you need to bring them to a roof and talk to them before doing any of this. Also the brevity of your answer shows a large lack of effort.

-Pretty high warns.

-Never having been staff before isn't a reason you should be staff and is obviously just something to add on to the end of your app to make the word count bigger.

-Several grammatical errors that make this hard to read (please add spaces after a period).

-Low forums posts (does not meet requirements).

-Seems like a good guy, have had some good experiences with you and you seem to have a moderately good reputation with other staff members.

-Active.

At this time I do not believe that you are ready for staff. I think that you should re-read the staff handbook a few times and put some more effort into your application, then re-apply.

Good luck!

-Corn

49 minutes ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

-Last question is just... completely wrong. First of all, you can't ban as a t-mod. Second of all, you need to warn them before you ban them. Third of all, you need to bring them to a roof and talk to them before doing any of this. Also the brevity of your answer shows a large lack of effort.

-Pretty high warns.

-Never having been staff before isn't a reason you should be staff and is obviously just something to add on to the end of your app to make the word count bigger.

-Several grammatical errors that make this hard to read (please add spaces after a period).

-Seems like a good guy, have had some good experiences with you and you seem to have a moderately good reputation with other staff members.

-Active.

At this time I do not believe that you are ready for staff. I think that you should re-read the staff handbook a few times and put some more effort into your application, then re-apply.

Good luck!

-Corn

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Huge -support

- minge

- high warns

- not mature

- low forums post 

not ready at all yet

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

-Pretty high warns.

-Active.

Good luck!

-Corn

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

recently came back 

left staff last time becuse he didn’t want to fill ratio. 
last time you were staff you didn’t listen to other staff members and was very disrespectful.

^^ im sorry but i have to agree with max on this i think you came back Friday as well.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head Admin
21 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

recently came back 

last time you were staff you didn’t listen to other staff members and was very disrespectful.

As Mikey said, you must have come back recently because I have not seen you on much. Please try to address question 16 as it needs more detail/ information about what exactly you are going to do in that situation.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 3/24/2020 at 8:26 AM, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

-Pretty high warns.

-Active.

Good luck!

-Corn

I would have to agree. You need to improve a lot before becoming staff.

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

On 3/25/2020 at 10:02 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:
On 3/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

recently came back 

As Mikey said, you must have come back recently because I have not seen you on much. Please try to address question 16 as it needs more detail/ information about what exactly you are going to do in that situation.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/24/2020 at 10:26 AM, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

-Pretty high warns.

-Active.

Good luck!

-Corn

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor