4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Ranger?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1.What Is your In-game Name: US DIT 2LT Vice

2.What Is your current rank?(1SG+): 2Lt

3.Who would like to see you as a Ranger?(Two Officer's): Jess, Vixxi

4.Why should we trust you with being a Ranger?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): I follow orders without question and carry them out till they are done right. i am well trained and respected by fellow soldiers. i stay calm and collected in tense situations and call out enemy positions. 

5.Why do you want to be a Ranger (50 Words Min): i see very very few rangers active and want to increase that population.  i want to be a Ranger so i can better trained to be able to protect my fellow soldiers and commanders and kill my enemies.  To carry out high risk orders and tactics to the best of my ability. and to bring honor to the US Army To Win wars with little effort. but i will give every war my best effort and strength. 

6.What is your Timezone?: Central 

7.How often can you be on?(How many days/hours a week): i on be on as often as daily with the occasional of nonactive day cause of school or work 

8.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes i follow orders without question or argument. i am highly trained and good in close quarters combat. which leads me to be point-man most times 

9.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 1 warning and RDM from over a year ago 

10.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): i have not received any strikes nor do i have an active strike 

11.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: Yes i will complete the mission with everything i have and always got my team mates back with whatever they need may it be impossible i will do it with all my ability. i respect every team mate even if they dont like me. 

Edited by Vice

I don't know if this the standards of Army Core Ranger Applications but Vice I know you could put more effort into this application than this.

1 hour ago, Brandon0623 said:

I don't know if this the standards of Army Core Ranger Applications but Vice I know you could put more effort into this application than this.

I can second that

+SUPPORT

-Good Soldier

-Listens to orders

-Good combatant

-fit for role

all though the app could use a little more effort

158528419406940488_30_1_30.png.bcf8fec00d16e0b0c7c301afef4aea1a.png

US Delta Force COL Jess | Ex. USN ENSIGN Jess   “A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt

4 hours ago, rnphillips40 said:

+SUPPORT

-Good Soldier

-Listens to orders

-Good combatant

-fit for role

all though the app could use a little more effort

The application is the only bad part, but to me a application dosent tell me who you are and if your fit. So +Support 

(Thank you for being a active enlisted and dedicated)

My color changer for my letters isnt working, and hasnt been for the past 3 weeks, I need help : ( .

16 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

Please revise this.

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Brigadier General

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Super Admin MilitaryRP

+support 

Although your application does need work you are a very active, dedicated, well-disciplined, and respectful soldier all you need is work into the app and you are fine! Good Luck!

{҉{҉{҉ RU Core Vice Commander {҉{҉{҉  Military Police Cheif {҉{҉{҉  Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉{҉{҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake {҉{҉{҉

Put some work into the app, then follow through.

You've got a +support from me, just fix the app before anything.