Stabby's Event Team Application

TheHumanPiano

In-Game Name: Security SFTO 1LT Stabby OwO

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:517959868

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: Security SFTO 1LT, MTF A1 PFC

What is your timezone?: CST (Central Standard Time aka 1 hour behind EST)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was part of a small event team on a small star wars rp server for 3 months

How Active are you? (1/10): 9-10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 5

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I am a very active member of the community and enjoy to spend the majority of my free time on SCPRP as it is very well organized and makes their community members feel like home. I sometimes find myself on the server for hours upon hours just playing and would like to become a part of the event staff to interact more with the people that decide to join gaminglight. Event team members get to determine the RP of almost all the players in game and I would like to host events on the server to give new players a reason to want to come back and play on our server. I fully understand the responsibilities that I gain upon becoming an event team trainee and am ready to accept those responsibilities. It was the event team that kept me on the server when I first joined and now I wish to join them and do the same for other new players.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Containment breach of SCP- [REDACTED] in which it flows into the vents throught the whole facility and there is a team of hazardous material workers that are arms that come in to decontaminate the facility by disinfecting the infected facility staff. If something fails where they die then MTF designated Beta 7 (Maz Hatters) Will enter the facility to help re-contain the SCP.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have and will continually refer to them throughout my time as event team.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-2317 due to it simply being unknown beyond a certain degree, I could use this to host an event using the scp and molding the SCP into whatever I see fit.

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

+/- support leaning + support
Greetings stabby,
I believe That you have what it takes to become an event team member, you have previous experience and seem to have a pretty good reason for why they should allow you to be event team. with a knowledge of the SCP World as you have put as a 9, you can greatly use that knowledge to make interesting and great events that are fun to users and are lore friendly
However,
5 Warns seems like a bit much, and your event idea could be better but it is still decent. Sometimes when I interact with you ingame you appear mingy at times but this is only occasionally and is usually in good fun and pretty tame.

All in all, I believe you have what it takes to be a member of the Event team.

Good Luck, Pixel

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support leaning + support
Greetings stabby,
I believe That you have what it takes to become an event team member, you have previous experience and seem to have a pretty good reason for why they should allow you to be event team. with a knowledge of the SCP World as you have put as a 9, you can greatly use that knowledge to make interesting and great events that are fun to users and are lore friendly
However,
5 Warns seems like a bit much, and your event idea could be better but it is still decent. Sometimes when I interact with you ingame you appear mingy at times but this is only occasionally and is usually in good fun and pretty tame.

All in all, I believe you have what it takes to be a member of the Event team.

Good Luck, Pixel

I think stabby would make a great ETM

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- Support, overall you seem like a good guy, but the event idea seems a bit lacking IMO.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic