Should I be game master  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be game master

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: Mickey

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:442133299

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SO SubLT in the Navy

Have you donated to the server?: Yes. I have RG, a Tac Insert, and the Lord Rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No never banned. 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Never received a warn on the imperial server.

How much time do you have on the server?:  I would say about a Week worth of time. Im on almost every day for like 4-6 hours each day. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know it fairly well, I have watched all the movies, and I have played on alot of other star wars RP servers and have gained a lot more lore knowledge from those. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I want to become a gamemaster because, I am active enough to take up the slots no one else wants to, and I also could help with some afternoon/latenight events. I also feel that we should expand apon from just the normal 

ISB Comes on ship -> Rebels invades ship -> Rebels Die -> Commander Gets interrogated -> More Rebels -> Event over

I feel instead of the same boring thing with the same boring outcome, we could try and all work together to come up with some new and fun ideas that dont just require killing rebels 24/7. I find the current events boring, and I feel I could use my experience as an Event Team member from the SCP server, to actually do something exiting and new. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a Game Master, because as I have stated I was an Event Team member on the SCP server, and feel I can transfer over my experience to these events. I also think I can be trusted because the only staff trouble I have ever been in was sits for people trying to get out of their jail time. I know I can bring a new active face to the Game Master roster, and I think I could try and come up with some more passive and RP intensive events, that would lead to more involvement with all the battalions in the game. Also I love this server, I have been with it for about a month now, and I think that this is the server I want to stick with, I think its overall just a fun and exiting place with interesting people, and Its the place I want to stay, so I would like to have a productive time, and I feel becoming a game master would overall just boost what I could do for the server and for the people on the server. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. Once again we used it on the SCP server. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, as I have stated plenty of times, I am a former Event Team on the gaming light SCP server. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An example of an on ship event, would something like, an ISB agent lands on the ship, the ISB comes with intel on an incoming rebel attack on the ISD. Soon some troop cariers and x-wings show up and quickly blast thought the MHB/SHB blast door. Rebels invade the hanger bay and then make their way to the engine room and place bombs, then they make their way to the Bridge and try to take control, and slowly get wiped off the ship, and the defcon will go back to normal again. (Example of the normal on Ship events) 

An example for an off ship event would be when an ISB comes to ship saying he has Intel the rebels have set up a base and are hoarding a jedi on the planet of Hoth. Command calls troopers to MHB and they brief everyone and then load into ships and take off. Troops land and break through the shields, and attempt to find the jedi, with resistance from the Rebels, they spot the jedi, and the jedi starts to attack, the jedi gets knocked down to 1 health and then captured and taken to the ISD for interrogation, and then they host D-brief to end up the hostility. (Example of the average off ship events)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): you would find something such as an E-ll or any type of blaster then you would right click and apply it your tool gun, and then shoot the tool gun at the actor. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (^/@) (the model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have. 

Edited by MickeyTheMouse

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

+/- Support
-Great Dude
-Very Serious
-Sometime doesn't know all the rules or follows
-Can be a little inmature sometimes
-Very Active

Please make sure he understands the power you giving him, but I think everyone deserves a chance

• BadAim locked this topic