beans false warn APPEAL- Accepted

beansbutbeans

our In-game: beans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427286107

The admin's name in-game: ender panther

The admin's steam name (If you know it): no idea

What warning did you receive: fear rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):(file)

Why do you think this warn was false: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2033250532

Any extra information: literally say i wasn't but still warned me also after taking cover i then pulled out my gun, also had restrains out when being shot at with a awp then pulled out a negev

warn.PNG

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

+ Support
May staff show the evidence of how he broke Fear RP. 

My analysis of a Tac Unit being shot at : 
When someone takes out a gun on you, then you're under Fear RP. However, when the shooting starts, the Fear in this scenario begins to fall off as he is expecting it as well as the confidant of the vest, saving him from the bullets leading him to take shots and fall back to recover his gun. 

- I was in this shooting, and I was the one who started the fire to begin within. My point of view he did what anyone would have done to fall back and get cover.

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

+/- support 

Admins can warn off duty for *obvious* rule infractions, thus being rdm/ardm/failrp. Fearrp isn't 'obvious' and requires alot of time looking at combat logs and deciding. However, I would like to see the video (if there is) to see what exactly happened 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Hey, so I am here to give you my side of the story.

So, myself, Maddog, Cammy, and Max were in a Hostage situation in front of State Base. We were going to switch hostages (A trooper for Maddog) when I got shot by a Sniper. I died by the sniper and Maddog was release and a shootout began. I was behind Beans and he has handcuffs out, he had a gun on him and was getting shot when he pulled out a weapon. From my POV, he was completely open and he wasn't behind any sort of cover when he pulled out his weapon. I explained to him why he was being warned (the SS doesn't show that) and then proceeded to ask Masterson and Max. I made the decision to warn him for, "Breaking FearRP." 

Note: The sniper shot me when I was in the animation of switching between Negev and Restraints.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

why does it says beans false warn?

-support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support 

Beans was shot - cancels Fearrp

If you were behind him, do you expect him to see you?

Sounds like Ender broke NLR...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

25 minutes ago, soulness said:

+support 

beans pulled out a gun while being shot at, this means that he can pull out a gun if he desires. (Because he is dying) 

6 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

Beans was shot - cancels Fearrp

If you were behind him, do you expect him to see you?

Sounds like Ender broke NLR...

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

I asked Masterson and Max Holland as well, don't know if they heard me but they said yes. That's my other reason like I said before.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I