035 buff - Accepted

Jack II

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  035 buffed with more hp and more damage

Why should we add it? - 035s swep literally says "kill, press lmb to kill someone" But whenever i try to kill someone as 035 i get a finger workout of how many times i need to click lmb to kill someone. I want 035 to be an ACTUAL insta kill like it is in lore. And he deserves more hp, he shouldnt just be able to die by a few shotgun shots.

What are the advantages of having this? - A more balanced scp 035, more players will play him. It would really bring light to this scp.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 035...

Links to any content - 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

I mean most keters are good now and other bad scps are getting buffed to be actually dangerous, and also considering that you cant relay off of RP mind control, why not at least make him tanky.

also ive beaten the shit out of a 035 with a bat so many times i think id be a fight club king

insert cliched signature 

59 minutes ago, starr said:

+support

I mean most keters are good now and other bad scps are getting buffed to be actually dangerous, and also considering that you cant relay off of RP mind control, why not at least make him tanky.

also ive beaten the shit out of a 035 with a bat so many times i think id be a fight club king

1 hour ago, starr said:

+support

Does that include 912?

1 hour ago, starr said:

+support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

16 hours ago, starr said:

+support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, starr said:

+support

035 is stupidly easy to kill it’s not even funny 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support for more HP, as lorewise 035 is known to be able to maintain bodies which are near fully destroyed, however -support for an Insta-Kill, i dont know where you come from with a "Finger Workout" But i think its just because you are missing your hits or something, as to my experience 035 is able to kill people rather quickly if you hit your mark, with roughly 2-3 taps to kill most MTF, which i think is a fair amount.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...