Custom class removals 2

Jakub

soo uhh dunno who locked my 1st post but im wondering whats going to happen with it because smt didn't give any response and everyone's worried about their money.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

facts

honestly, it isn't a controversial topic, and it should really be talked about. people spend their money to be on a custom job, and say the owner has a reason they can't get on, the person who paid to be on the custom class just lost their money. It isn't fair to the person who spends 20$, and ik some people say it is "Leeching" but it's contributing to the server and possibly spending all the money they can just because they want to contribute and have fun.

that's my take on it, 

Edited by Samm

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

2 hours ago, Samm said:

facts

honestly, it isn't a controversial topic, and it should really be talked about. people spend their money to be on a custom job, and say the owner has a reason they can't get on, the person who paid to be on the custom class just lost their money. It isn't fair to the person who spends 20$, and ik some people say it is "Leeching" but it's contributing to the server and possibly spending all the money they can just because they want to contribute and have fun.

that's my take on it,