Remove the Armored Jeep Wrangler F&F - Accepted

Northy

What you want to see? -  The Armored Jeep Wrangler F&F to be removed.

Why should we add it? -   It is not a car that should be available to criminals.  The car is extremely fast compared to all other vehicles, and you cannot spike strip or destroy the tires.  This car is extremely armored and is constantly involved in felony pursuits.  For goverment, they're constantly having to deal with people who get in pursuits over and over again.  This vehicle is hard to take down, large, and hits like a tank.  This car brings down the overall RP of the server is should not be accessible by criminals.

What are the advantages of having this? -  The server will be more realistic and less mingey.  Government wont have to constantly get in pursuits with a vehicle that they CAN NOT SPIKE STRIP.  

Who is it mainly for? - Government/People who don't cop bait constantly

Links to any content -  N/A

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+/- Support

SMT have evaluated this situation and said anyone in a pursuit driving this vehicle is automatically code red as far as I know. I would like to see the vehicle fixed so it has a health bar or something but that probably cannot happen. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+/- support

1. Only issue with this car is the tires it legit cannot be spike striped to stop the vehicle &

12 hours ago, Calamity said:

+/- Support

SMT have evaluated this situation and said anyone in a pursuit driving this vehicle is automatically code red as far as I know. I would like to see the vehicle fixed so it has a health bar or something but that probably cannot happen. 

2. it does have a health bar it can be disabled its not invincible so it CAN potentially be stopped and disabled if the gets enough damage to blow up and disabled etc

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, soulness said:

+support 

unrealistic 

doesn’t matter if “automatically code red” 

In theory we want the safest way to stop the driver, not kill them 

+support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Kinda-Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums

Price has been raised to 20 million!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor