Royal Guard New Models

Mr.E

better RG designs in my opinion I have also gone around and asked a few people what they think of them and the feedback was very positive, these models have capes that aren’t stiff and flow like Vader’s cape, and they are also nice and shiny and looks very professional and intimidating. I feel like these models are better suited for the RG as there are models for each role and they look so Godamn good (+1 if you agree) please take this into consideration I want RG to be presented as best as possible and these skins are just amazing.

What do you want to see? - I want to see new and improved RG models such as these, they are absolutely amazing and many people agree, they also make RG look very good menacing and threatening, instead of looking ugly and stiff like the current models

Why should we add it? - It will make the RGs flow better as when they are guarding they won’t just look like they are waddling around like penguins in a cape, instead they will look formal and proper, improving RP aesthetic 

What are the advantages of having this? -for one I have tested the hit boxes and they are slightly smaller in width compared to the current models (apart from Cadet model and Royal Guard model) they also as I have said would improve RP aesthetic, as they are very clean and stand out.

Who is it mainly for? -The Royal Guard Jobs 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1625902421&searchtext=

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"