Wezzy Ban Appeal- Denied

Wezzy

Steam Name: Wezzy

Ingame Name: Wezzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167982761

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: (console) [Snar]

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Dispute: I've been banned for a couple of months now and I have been really missing the community in general. I was banned for being friends with a certain someone [whose name i will not bring up] but that person had made bad decisions and threats that were a quiet arrest able offense, But i had 0 part in anything with threats, at the end of the day the person in question that made the threats did nothing to the server and that is because he cannot do anything, it was all talk. Now at the time i made another blacklist appeal but it was denied for me being a "risk" to the community and i was told to keep my friends in check, now since this incident i have cut off all ties with the certain individual. I feel like members of the community that remember me could back me up in this statement, I would never like to cause harm to this community especially since I've been here for years and from what i know since the certain individual has been banned no issues have been caused to the community. Now i understand i could be a "risk" but there are still many staff in this community that have ties with him so classifying me as a risk would be benign just do to the fact anyone in this community could be a risk at the end of the day. I care enough about this server to make a 2nd appeal after being denied because i still want to play here, the staff that had banned me have left the community from what i have heard. I have not caused any harm to this server ever and if i really wanted to it impossible i'm banned on TS3 [which IP bans you] i cannot connect with an alt due to the addon that blocks game shared users. And i also feel like a blacklist was excessive due to the fact people who get blacklisted are racists or homophones i was simply just friends with someone who mad bad decisions so i don't feel like that should penalize me from playing here. And at the time of me being banned i was a Senior Moderator, Had 2 custom classes on Police RP, SRT Breacher and a SCOL on the Military RP and some Jedi rank on star wars so i don't see why i would want to loose all those ranks. Thank you for reading my ban appeal of my for the 2nd time trying get myself restablished nto the community here. At the end of the day i was held responsible for someone else's actions which i find to be unfair, and the person who mad the threats has still not attaked the community or its members from his ban date to today because his threats were fake and he could not back himself up aka [SKID]

PS: i feel like this should be an exception to the blacklist rule because this is a truly false blacklist

Edited by Wezzy

47 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

Instead of just immediately going on a blacklist appeal and saying -Support because they aren't appealable, maybe actually read the blacklisting reason.

+Support

Regardless it would be denied

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-SUPPORT

Blacklists are unappealable and regardless of the fact, throwing out that you were a specific rank, and had certain things won't save you. Furthermore, you were friends with a person who had caused some serious issues so that's why were told to keep your friends in check. If you were his "friend" regardless of it was "talk" or not, why didn't you try to stop it? Why didn't you try to intervene in any way? You knew the possible consequences of the actions he had done but yet, you did nothing to stop it. If you TRULY cared about the community, you would've done everything in your power to stop everything that happened from ever happening. 

Oh and Snar did leave, but he's back. So if anything, i'm curious to see what he has to say. Because im sure he has his specific reasons behind his blacklisting of you. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Blacklists are unappealable and regardless of the fact, throwing out that you were a specific rank, and had certain things won't save you. Furthermore, you were friends with a person who had caused some serious issues so that's why were told to keep your friends in check. If you were his "friend" regardless of it was "talk" or not, why didn't you try to stop it? Why didn't you try to intervene in any way? You knew the possible consequences of the actions he had done but yet, you did nothing to stop it. If you TRULY cared about the community, you would've done everything in your power to stop everything that happened from ever happening. 

Oh and Snar did leave, but he's back. So if anything, i'm curious to see what he has to say. Because im sure he has his specific reasons behind his blacklisting of you. 

5 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Didn't you appeal your blacklist 3 times? And wasn't it for joining a different community that harmed the community which i haven't done, so instead of telling me to keep my friends in check keep yourself in check first. You dont even know the full story i did try to help in a vc with snar and said sorry for his actions and all that, so why not end it their pal, before you dig up some of your misfortunate past.

3 hours ago, Wezzy said:

Didn't you appeal your blacklist 3 times? And wasn't it for joining a different community that harmed the community which i haven't done, so instead of telling me to keep my friends in check keep yourself in check first. You dont even know the full story i did try to help in a vc with snar and said sorry for his actions and all that, so why not end it their pal, before you dig up some of your misfortunate past.

Mature.

Either way, I appealed twice and I was able to have mine appealed before this rule was set into place. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

A massive amount of people were blacklisted from the server. Some of those people were blacklisted for knowing some of the people that were causing harm to the community at the time. While I believe that they shouldn't regulate who you talk to or play with on other games, I dont believe that someone should have their appeal completely looked over just because its a "blacklist". There have been people that have appealed their blacklist that came from this time period and have been unblacklisted. I dont see why you should just -Support because its a blacklist, people make mistakes, smt makes mistakes and its not impossible that maybe this was a excessive punishment for knowing someone who was a risk to the community deeming Wezzy as a risk to the community even though he showed no signs of it. He didnt intentionally try to harm the community and he was blacklisted for knowing someone who did. Seems controlling to try to make sure that people dont know/play with people that have been blacklisted. I know of people that are still in contact with blacklisted members and im sure there are many more that wont be punished as well.

Its hilarious how they are claiming they told Wezzy to "keep his friends in check" you dont control who he is friends with buddy. Its not Wezzy's role to "try to intervene". He can sit and watch it happen he doesnt have to try to intervene in any way because its not his place. Just like someone on the server is not obligated to report all crime seen/any rules broken.

-Support

1. Blacklist are not appealable

2. You were not blacklisted for being friends with a blacklisted player, you were blacklisted because you helped him in his Business of hacking other people for money, Not just that, advertising it into GL.

2. In SWAT you tried bribing people to get promoted when I heard this Myan and I were not happy at all.

This blacklist is clear as ice with no cracks or holes, and yes I was the one to report this to Myan and then to Snar.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support 

I am one of the reasons you got blacklisted you tried to bribe me 

you said the N word so many times in TS

Cant Appeal Blacklists

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali