Scp 1025 Test Log 3-23-2020

Mint

Lore Name: Mint

SCP: 1025 "Common Book Of Diseases"

Class: Safe

Question/idea: We wanted to see if our test subject could withstand the effects of page 1,042 one of the more dangerous pages out there in the Encyclopedia of Common Diseases it is said you go blind and deaf and be able to tell what would happen in the next five minutes of your future afterwards whilst reading this page. So, we wanted to test our theory. 

Background research: SCP WIKI

Hypothesis: We think that our theory would be correct as he would beable to go deaf and blind but we didnt think much of him thinking 5 minutes into the future

Observations during test: The subject was introduced to scp 1025 for the first time. He kept refusing to look into the book but one of our security guards had to make him look inside of it. He began acting a little bit strange like two seconds after.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion: The book had enough power to trigger the symptoms and therefore our analysis was correct 

Was your hypothesis correct: Positive, our theory was correct and our test subject did go blind. We asked him can you hear us. He didnt respond we asked him again, and he still did not answer us. 10 seconds later he began saying what will happen in the next five minutes of our future and he said "The CI will catch you guys down the hallway while taking me to MedBay". He never specified which hallway but we thought it was the hallway we were in so we took a different route. We were almost at MedBay until the CI started firing at us. We saw three researchers lined up against a wall with their hands up. I quickly ran away to go document this as of right now. Our test was positive.

People who were with us: Security Luke, and Junior Researcher McLovin.

Edited by ShitterMint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Grade: standard 
Score: 70%

Lore: 20/20

Putting SCP wiki as your background research is just lazy, I would prefer if you put a quote from the wiki related to your tests.

Creativity: 14/20

I wish that your test was a bit more creative as this is a test that I have read many times before, its just worded differently.

Presentation: 16/20 

Wish you went and showed a bit extra in your test. This test looks more or less average, I want to see you be creative and show that your tests are the best! 😉

Writing: 30/40

I would prefer that you would read over your test for mistakes such as the error at witch you typed the number 1048 as 1,048. Other than that, your test was well written.  Your test in general is a bit wordy though \__(*-*)__/

Edited by The Tryhard Thrower

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin