Witcher Gates - Teleporter Addon - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - I want to see the addon "Witcher Gates" added to the server.

Why should we add it? - This addon is extremely small, being only 1 Megabyte and probably less when compressed. This would also heavily impact events, and encourage more ideas.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will encourage the event team to use the Witcher Gates as a great event tool to come up with good ideas. See video below for full showcase and explanation.

Who is it mainly for? - Event and Staff Team

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727161410

-Support
This was on the server before, and it must've been removed for a reason. I think it crashed the server if too many were placed in. (I may be wrong though)

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

This  was removed for lagging/crashing the server

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

the only time i saw this used without minge is when et opened a cafe and there were portals in d block. Other than that people minged with the and it lagged the server. While i would love to see it it just won’t work

-support

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-Support, as it lags the server, if it werent for that i'd love to have it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I shoved a Humvee through them. 

They were removed for crashing the server/conflicting with addons so odds are it won't be added back anytime soon.

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 hours ago, th3 said:

I shoved a Humvee through them. 

They were removed for crashing the server/conflicting with addons so odds are it won't be added back anytime soon.

Oh god not the fucking Humvee I don't want the Vietnam flash backs

On 3/24/2020 at 1:46 AM, Doggo0 said:

-Support
This was on the server before, and it must've been removed for a reason. I think it crashed the server if too many were placed in. (I may be wrong though)

We had quite a bad problem with them during events and just general testing as it just crashed the server

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||