Felix's Gamemaster Application

Felix

In-game name: Shock SGT Felix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have none

How much time do you have on the server?: I believe around 1month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know pretty much most of the lore as my dad was a huge star wars fan and I have watched almost all the movies.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a gamemaster because I love to immerse the players into an event. I was part of the event team on policeRP and have always loved to create a fun experience for players. The people that are a part of the gamemasters are really chill and it feels like it would be a fun, close group to be a part of. Additionally, I am very active in the game as I try to get on for at least 4 hours a day. Also everytime there is an event I love to participate whether on my regular job or as a character within the event. I feel like I can create fun events for the players to experience and I can work well along with other gamemasters setting up events and helping out in general. I love seeing how the troopers work together during the events and the roleplay they create out of it during them. Fun events bring population and players wanting to play the server so the more fun events we have the more populated the server will be and I feel that I can bring that to the server with my experience. Over all I think it would be a great experience for me and I could offer and bring a great deal of fun for the players to have if I host and event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a gamemaster because I was a past Superadmin for Gaminglight and was very trusted within the staff team as well as the server in general. I have been part of gaminglight for about 4 years now and have gained trust by many and feel like I can be very trusted as a gamemaster. Also, I have zero warns for gaminglight and act professional and don’t minge around the server and cause trouble.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am very experienced with ULX commands as I have played Gmod for about 6 years or so. I also have been staff for a while and have gotten used to ULX commands that were included with my rank. Lastly, at one point I messed around with creating my own server and thats where I experienced all the ULX commands. So yes, I would say I'm pretty familiar with ULX commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Technically I have never been a gamemaster on any starwarsRP but I was a part of the event team on PRP for quite some time and got used to creating events for the players. I also am friends with some of the gamemasters on the server and have seen them set up some of the events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: [On Ship] A fleet of rebel troops have shown up outside our ship. The rebel fleet boards our ships and attacks. After the troops fight the rebels they would take a rebel into custody to interrogate him. 

[Off Ship] We have received information that one of our outposts on the planet Hoth has been taken over by rebels. The troops will be briefed in MHB on whats going on. Once we land on Hoth there will be rebel troops they have to fight off to recapture our outpost.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. Let’s say if I wanted to give myself a weapon I could just right click the weapon in the Q menu and hit spawn with tool gun and give it to myself or someone else. Or I could use the ULX give command to do so.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, in the ulx menu there is a model command or I could go into the Q menu and copy to clipboard the model and type !model [player] [model] or ^ for myself

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

19 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

+ Support

- Nice Guy, I've hanged with him before

- Seems to enjoy the Server & has good ideas for Events

- Amazing Application 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 3/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, Sith said:

+Support

Active

Good Guy (Fun to be Around)
Past Experience

No Reason to say No.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• BadAim locked this topic