Benjamin Oliver Walker - Denied

Jack II

What you want to see? - Benjamin oliver Walker aka D-9341

Why should we add it? - Giving players a new challenge, a bigger threat. It would also be super fun to use.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people will buy the donator class if decided to be turned into one. Ive seen this trend going on with d class updates, on guns being allowed and stuff. How about we add a 1 slot benjamin job that gives a decent payout, he will have Pro keypad Cracker, a weapon, the ability to teleport which would have a cooldown. using the teleport swep, you stand in the location you want to mark, and if you are in danger you can teleport to the marked location even through 106 PD, Benjamin will be able to metagame, by seeing foundation comms and adverts, including all the foundation comms, and CI. Benjamin is Immortal so he doesn't have NLR, and I think he should have a gestalt affect where he teleports to where he last died for some time. He is also able to fearrp people, and manipulate them and making them commit suicide. He will spawn with a gas mask if the foundation ever releases gas on him, and he has the ability to cure himself with scp 500 from 008 and 049. Benjamin should be allowed to manipulate foundation including 05, because his past life was a level 4 researcher so surely he knows what the 05 is.

Who is it mainly for? - D class players level 70+ or Platinum

Links to any content - https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin_Oliver_Walker_(SCP_Foundation) PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A REPLY.

Edited by rangerchamp

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/- support

I actually like this considering it's cap for play and lore friendliness, however, two things

Anyone being able to metagame may lead to bad results but if it's one person maybe

and how would all of this be implemented?

I kinda like the idea of him being a more friendly 343 than OP though, like don't give him a good gun and powerful stats. Just something that he could use if needed, not something that he can use to destroy.

insert cliched signature 

13 minutes ago, starr said:

+/- support

I actually like this considering it's cap for play and lore friendliness, however, two things

Anyone being able to metagame may lead to bad results but if it's one person maybe

and how would all of this be implemented?

I kinda like the idea of him being a more friendly 343 than OP though, like don't give him a good gun and powerful stats. Just something that he could use if needed, not something that he can use to destroy. 

Yeah, I like the idea of him being similar to 343 (without the noclip and teleporting) and having like a pistol or sub machine gun he can use if needed. I think this would ass to d class for people who are a high level and dont get any reward aside from branch level reward which dont effect people not in a branch

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

2 hours ago, rangerchamp said:

Giving players a new challenge, a bigger threat.

Yes, because D-Class are not threatening at all, and are super easy to keep contained when they really try to escape.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, rangerchamp said:

Benjamin should be allowed to manipulate foundation including 05, because his past life was a level 4 researcher so surely he knows what the 05 is.

No.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

5 hours ago, rangerchamp said:

Benjamin should be allowed to manipulate foundation including 05, because his past life was a level 4 researcher so surely he knows what the 05 is.

-Support 

I don't think that's how that works

Correct me if I'm wrong D-class are brainwashed to fuck so they remember nothing about their past life

Also wasn't a suggestion for a leveled D-class job already accepted? 

1 minute ago, Fool said:

-Support 

Correct me if I'm wrong D-class are brainwashed to fuck so they remember nothing about their past life

"read the link before you reply" BEN CAN CHANGE REALITY ITSELF

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-support if Benjamin got to metagame dr bright would be able to as well and i dont think people want bright with that type of power

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

20 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

No.

-Support

To OP

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

11 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, Fool said:

Ah here it is gaminglight.com/forums/topic/52785-d-class-boss-suggestion-accepted/

So something like this did get accepted I guess it just hasn't been added yet or never saw the light of day 

I thought this turned out to be 
hey, D-Class now get donator guns

But on this forum topic I have to go with a -Support due to the power level of this supposed class
and even if it was added imagine the amount of complaining done by people who are like:
so and so is hogging the class! They've been on it all day!

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once