Ebaleiz ban appeal

Ebaleiz

Steam Name: Ebaleiz

Ingame Name:JR Cade

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:200037423

Ban Length:5 days

Admin that Banned you:MTF E11 VCMDR Giovanni 482X

Reason for Ban:RDMx3+LTAP

Dispute:I didn't RDM no one and i left the server because i played for like 3 hours and want to change game, now i join back and i'm banned for no reason.

Edited by Ebaleiz

When a ban is requested that the assigned staff member isn't able to implement another staff member can issue the ban, which is what happened in this case. Starr has been pinged and will respond when he's able.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I requested this due to 2 reported cases from one person then a final report from a D-Class named Government. Through the evidence and logs you were put into the case of RDM, due to there being a clear sign of no real care and killing two D-Class after losing a bet in gambling. I also saw that the D-Class you killed with Government you killed two minutes earlier for no reason so I accounted for that since the report was for you RDMing in general. Onto the LTAP I accounted for the fact you were getting two reports on you and killed the other D-Class beforehand so leaving at the time you did was way to coincidental considering you killed the two and left a earlier than a minute after. 

Also through the RDM and combat cases I found no real resistance so it looked clear.

insert cliched signature 

The other D-Class I can sort of side with but some punching compared to a one shot wrench, as well as you're supposed to call staff for that stuff. The second time the D-Class had fists out but did not punch you.

insert cliched signature 

Accepted!

While there is evidence to support this player having engaged in RDM conduct, the Leaving to Avoid Punishment charge is not supported. Leaving to Avoid Punishment can only be assessed if the player engages in clear actions to avoid being punished after a staff member becomes involved in a situation. This can include changing jobs, changing names, and leaving the server. However, in this situation, the player left the server prior to a staff member getting involved. The ban will be revoked from your account, however the warning shall remain in place.

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the ban for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021