CI RND AR Cancer- false warn report

Jack II

Your In-game: Jack

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

The admin's name in-game: CI RND AR Cancer

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM in a  sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.36ec68a14ab2a2eb4cdec67ebfdeb442.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was escaping facility as a d class and I exit through one of the gates to find Reznov and a Surgeon sitting there. It was a little odd why a surgeon was on surface i just assumed reznov fearrped him to follow him, and then the Surgeon pulled a gun on me and started threatening me like "STAY BACK" so i lit him up with my deagle, i was then physgunned by a Mod a minute later and asked him what was wrong, he didnt say anything and just warned me for rdm in a sit. I know what was wrong, the mods mic was off the entire time, he wasnt speaking, he didnt have his phsygun out, nothing. how would I know that it was a sit, and second why would they have a sit on the surface. Just seems a little unfair to me.

Any extra information

Edited by rangerchamp

Rejected from the gaminglight community

3 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

+Support (assuming its true)

Staff sits are to be done in the designated staff sit rooms which are given to staff for that purpose. Threatning a class d with a gun on surface is clear signs of a roleplay related incident. 

14 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

+Support (assuming its true)

Staff sits are to be done in the designated staff sit rooms which are given to staff for that purpose. Threatning a class d with a gun on surface is clear signs of a roleplay related incident. 

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

Ok so my side, I was on surface doing a sit about the surgeon giving ketamime to the rezonov while under fearRP. When I was listening to the story he came up and killed the surgeon after I told him I was in a sit. Since he killed the surgeon after I told him I warned him for RDM in a sit.

Also I understand that I should've taken that to a sit room, I was just tired because I was dealing with alot of other IRL things at that time.

Edited by Son

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Accepted

Based on the information provided in this appeal and by the staff member, I am accepting the appeal for this warning. Staff members are not to be conducting sits in open areas when at all possible to avoid potential issues such as these.

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021