What is your favorite GL Server and why?

What is your favorite GL Server?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite GL Server?

• ImperialRP
    • SCP-RP
    • TTT
    • PoliceRP
    • MilRP
    • Other (Comment)

Police rp I feel there is more of a roleplay aspect in it than scp-rp  and it's way more realistic with robberys. Car jacking criminal stuff , I'm pretty sure scp-rp has good roleplay I just didn't experience it.   All I got was shoot people if they go over a line and getting trapped in cells kinda reminded me of prison rp but more RDM once again I probably haven't experienced the good side of the server 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

PoliceRP is the wave.

I have 6 weeks played on the server and have been playing since August.

I had never really played GMOD before PoliceRP and because of the server I hit 1k hours not too long ago and now have 1,315 hours on record.

spacer.png

i honestly will always like scp the most. I’ve tried to get into police rp, i feel like it’s just me but it feels hard to start playing as a new player.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Guys you know what it is, TTT (or AnimeRP rip lol I only joined once, but it was interesting). To quote Igneous, “... I have to manage one of the world’s biggest [and best] servers[, and that is TTT. It’s way better than SCP-RP]” -Igneous in Munchies room tonight. Ignore the slight changes. 

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, October said:

Guys you know what it is, TTT (or AnimeRP rip lol I only joined once, but it was interesting). To quote Igneous, “... I have to manage one of the world’s biggest [and best] servers[, and that is TTT. It’s way better than SCP-RP]” -Igneous in Munchies room tonight. Ignore the slight changes. 

Those were his true words! He will probably deny it, but we have witnesses!

• Laughing 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, October said:

26 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Those were his true words! He will probably deny it, but we have witnesses!

I'm a Witness

(PoliceRP is my favorite Server)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

30 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

I'm a Witness

(PoliceRP is my favorite Server)

Wow... you’ve betrayed us all when you mentioned PoliceRP. Tbh tho, I do love PoliceRP. I miss Nolan and NoOne as well lol. PoliceRP brought me into this community, as well as a lot of people there, so props to them. After getting a footing in policeRP I joined SCP-RP and got to be a branch CMDR so all good times!

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly PRP it has many ways to have fun and is one of the hardest game modes to get burnt out from. No matter what game mode you play it better be gaming light.

Your favorite user rank Cree

Give me some feedback 🙂

SCP-RP/TTT

I love both, TTT is fun and I love the roleplay of SCP

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

SCP-RP will always have a place in my heart since it was my first GamingLight server I played and is currently the longest going for 1 year. I recently started playing PoliceRP so I'm going to see if I like that or not.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

PRP is my favorite because back in the days of 2018 when my only problem was really school I could hop on and just lose myself in the game but when things got tuff they also where the group of guys i could express myself and even when I come back to the community there are still some of the gang still here a year later and we can just talk and have a blast on the server and kind of get that same effect but as they say all good things come to an end and we can only look back on the memories we made on the journey 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I'd have to say SCP-RP because it delves deep into RP at times, along with requiring a bit of militant experience in regards to MTF Operation. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Bread locked this topic