Costco's ACM Application

Bossatron1924

1. What is your Ingame Name: Costco

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:461424346

3. Rank: Resident Surgeon

4. Time on server: 3 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: Prop killing even tho they asked for a reset.

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Blarg, Smokey 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I am an MTF A1 2LT, i usually grab medkits for my friends when they need help during fights with CI and D class. I am a determined man that will do anything to help my comrades when they are injured and/or close to death. I have been quoted with saving the lives of GENSEC when they come to med bay for surgery. I am also an experienced fighter, with time being spent inside MTF E11 as a Combat Engineer.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+ support Yeah seems good thats all i gotta say

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Your ACM application was accepted! Please ensure you're familiar with the rules of ACMs. If you have any questions please ask me! You're a Junior ACM while on the job.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT