Perkele's - Event Team Application

Perkele5000

In-Game Name: Perkele

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160686312

What is your ULX Rank?: GOLD

What is your RP Rank?: Senior Researcher, E11 PVT, CI RND R (recently promoted but not updated on the roster yet, if in doubt ask rabbit)

What is your timezone?: UTC -3 (1-2 hours late of EST 5)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): depends on the context, I have been a game master in numerous groups of roleplay games such as dungeons and dragons 

How Active are you? (1/10): 9/10 I am on the server most of the time might take a 1-day break but other than that I'm online

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I want to entertain other players, making so that their experience on the server is the best it can be, this may fall into moderator territory but I have seen a lot of SCPs such as 008 being missing from their designated place, although 008's case might be because of mingy players. Anyway what I am trying to say is that there are a lot of things I wish to help you guys with.
I have also participated in other events and have found ways to try to better them one example could be of the SCP-662 event that mostly happens within the facility and often excludes CI and E11 players, Often events like these might drive away players because they couldn't participate as their main life. A fix would be for example letting Maynard steal Mr.deeds bell and bring it to the CI base and the MTF would have to take it or buy it back.

But that is it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

SCP-914 event, the machine would be located in the old 1025 containment or the temporary Euclid containment. Players would do /advert [ACT] places *item of their choosing* inside, settings (rough, coarse, 1:1, fine, very fine) after that is done depending on the item and input they chose another thing would come out for example.

PLAYER:/advert [ACT] places p2000 inside, settings Fine

RESULT: 1 desert eagle + bullets.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

Tricky question but since I need to pick one SCP-217, I like the rapidly transmitted illness sub-genre of SCPs that is why I also really like SCP-008 which is 217 but with zombies instead of machinery.

Edited by Perkele5000
grammar mistakes

+Support, for effectively the same reasoning as Gio.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

+activity

+unique event idea

+convincing passage on why we should allow them to join

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+support

+good app

+Unique event

+ Very Convincing

+ Active

+ FELLOW DND PERSON (i play mainly PC)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support - Super friendly and helpful, Not a big minge, I've never seen him break any rules to my knowledge

Very into the RP. I know him only from research and there he does a great job

Perfect material for the team

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Reasons are stated above me

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

On 3/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, Our Lord Gabe said:

+Support - Super friendly and helpful, Not a big minge, I've never seen him break any rules to my knowledge

Very into the RP. I know him only from research and there he does a great job

Perfect material for the team

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• Catsro locked this topic