Cookies Medical Overseer Application

[GL] Spike

1.What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Cookie

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:535711051

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?      I can improve the Research conducted in this Battalion. I also will make sure to do my best assisting Vice Commander Vita and Johnny. Also I will assist Senior Commander Divide and other Medical Overseers and Chief Medical Overseer. I also was in Medical before and was almost made SGT. I love Medical and I love their great activity they put on during an event. I would like to host tryouts whenever I can and boost the activity for when we aren’t in an event.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I’m not the type of person to FailRP and ERP. I get lots of support from CMO Joe when I do great. He also tries assisting me and guides me into the right path a lot. Vice Commander Vita guides me when I don’t know what to do or where to go at some points. I have a great relationship with the Medical Battalion.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to guide fellow troops that join Medical into the right place. As a Medical Overseer I understand that I can’t be in Medbay at all times but I’ll make sure I get there most of the time to see the Medical Succeed in their task. I also promise to help with whatever they need help with during Surgery, Checkups, and many other things.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand that if I receive a strike I will be stripped from the rank. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in the branch of Medical is to Oversee everything medical. I wish to assist Medical within their day to day task. I also want to teach Junior NCOs+ the ropes and how to become a leader so one day they can hold the rank of Officer+.

Edited by [GL] Spike

+ Support

+ Starting out Active as he can be (After his Power going out for a week)

+ Like to See Him As Medical Overseer

+ Former Medical and Was Good With RP

Cookies has been doing well as Midshipman and was a Crewman only 1-2 weeks ago. Definitely a Good Naval and isn’t really mingy. I believe he won’t get strikes and the way I see it, he is a good influence to Jr NCOs already. When he was stationed at the Medbay and he helped with checkups and even asked me if he could assist in a surgery. I didn’t let him assist but he did come and watch over the surgery and gave my MSG some tips. Turns out the surgery went successful. Love to see him as Medical Overseer working along side Venom, Joe, Johnny, Divide and Myself. 

Good Luck Cookies 🍪 

Edited by Auul
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

+ Support

+ Formal Medical SGT

+ Active

+ Not a minge

Cookies is a good RP er and he is doing very as a Midshipman. He is not mingy and he likes to RP seriously. I believe that he will make a good Medical Overseer. He talks a lot in game and he steps up to lead when no one else will. When he was a SGT he did very well as a NCO. I look forward to seeing  him help Medical and help Johnny,Vita.Joe,Venom,and Divide.

GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!!!!

PS Give me cookies!!!

+ Support

+ Active

+ Ex-Medical

+ Not afraid to ask questions

+ Hard worker

- Still a little inexperienced in naval (However, this is apparently due to personal circumstances and may be overlooked)

Cookies is a hard-working naval who is well liked by members of both the Medical Corps and Naval and gets on well with Medical Staff. He takes any and all RP seriously (Which Medical relies upon) and him having previous experience simply makes his worth greater. With these all these positives, I would happily work alongside him in Medical.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Corrected phrasing

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

He was also just the only Naval Online just a few minutes ago and took leadership in a event. Definitely +Support for that so that just adds on to my reply above. Didn’t want to edit it because this message definitely needs to be seen.

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

9 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Ex-Medical

+ Not afraid to ask questions

+ Hard worker

- Still a little inexperienced in naval (However, this is apparently due to personal circumstances and may be overlooked)

Cookies is a hard-working naval who is well liked by members of both the Medical Corps and Naval and gets on well with Medical Staff. He takes any and all RP seriously (Which Medical relies upon) and him having previous experience simply makes his worth greater. With these all these positives, I would happily work alongside him in Medical.

59 minutes ago, Auul said:

He was also just the only Naval Online just a few minutes ago and took leadership in a event. Definitely +Support for that so that just adds on to my reply above. Didn’t want to edit it because this message definitely needs to be seen.

• BadAim locked this topic