MTF Tau 5 Soldier Update/Debuff Suggestion - Denied

[GL] M-2033

What you want to see? - An update to the MTF Tau 5 soldier class in the MTF Job pack.

Why should we add it? -  To make the Tau 5 Soldier class have a more specific role at Site-05 as a more supportive MTF Class like the Demolitions Expert and Stealth Operative. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The Tau 5 Class is extremely powerful for a donator class and can easily take on multiple hostile SCP's by themselves (Source: Me, A regular user of the class.). So my suggestion is to replace their weapons, health, or armor to something less buff but still tough enough to let them have a chance still in a fight. Also their player model is not a good representation of Tau 5 as what's described in the scp wiki so i gave a replacement model suggestion as well. 

Who is it mainly for? - MTF Tau 5 Soldier Players (Primarily) and MTF (Secondarily)

What should replace it? -

Name of Job: MTF Tau 5 Project "Samsara" Operative 

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/tfa_kz_helghast_assault.mdl  ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899819422 )

Job Description: n/a (keep the same)

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_ump45 tfa_m92beretta tfa_csgo_nova weapon_cuff_elastic tfa_csgo_smoke m9k_sticky_grenade weapon_m9 bf4_knife_acb90

Job Salary: $250

Job HP: 185

Job Armor: 135

Key Card level: 3

Edited by [GL] M-2033

Tau 5 is hardly broken, I use it alot and the SMG is sub-par at best, and hp and armor is nothing to write about. The only “OP” thing about it is the Benelli M3. 

Overall, 

-Support.

Its a donator class. 15$ to purchase. It should be able to take on 2-3 people and multiple SCPs.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- support

Unfortunately, just like the many suggestions for any job in the MTF job pack, this can be bought and used from whatever rank or level. 

That being said I'd leave most of this to SMT or just to a normal balancing placement in all, the job pack isn't that strong. (maybe besides mingy demo experts)

insert cliched signature 

-/+Support 

Tau 5 compared to the other MTF Jobs in the pack is kinda weak, cause the Demo has its Nitro and various explosives, perfect for setting traps. The Stealth can go invisible and snipe 682 and 076 and tranquilize 939, making it perfect for containing SCPs. Tau 5 used to be really powerful until the sledgehammer was nerfed due to Reznov owning one, and he's never been the same since. A buff would be nice but not something crazy.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 3/23/2020 at 11:53 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support 

Tau 5 compared to the other MTF Jobs in the pack is kinda weak, cause the Demo has its Nitro and various explosives, perfect for setting traps. The Stealth can go invisible and snipe 682 and 076 and tranquilize 939, making it perfect for containing SCPs. Tau 5 used to be really powerful until the sledgehammer was nerfed due to Reznov owning one, and he's never been the same since. A buff would be nice but not something crazy.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

9 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

9 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 hours ago, Propane said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/23/2020 at 7:27 AM, Timmemes said:

Tau 5 is hardly broken, I use it alot and the SMG is sub-par at best, and hp and armor is nothing to write about. The only “OP” thing about it is the Benelli M3. 

Overall, 

-Support.

Its a donator class. 15$ to purchase. It should be able to take on 2-3 people and multiple SCPs.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||