False Warn

Mark001

Your In-game: Blue Bird

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

The admin's name in-game: Giovanni

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 1118401848_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.ebea99ed19d1b6aa8f2907cd26c20cda.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was 096 and I was activated, when I was trying to kill 096-1 mtf kept getting in front of me when I was attacking 096-1, they died because of it. they kept jumping in front of me I told them to stop but they kept doing it. they then called an admin on me for RDM, I feel it was unfair to get warned for RDM as they were the ones jumping in front of me.

Any extra information: I'm very sorry you guys got killed but you jumped in front of me. I wasn't trying to kill you guys I'm very sorry.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

OK so when I got a sit about this, you literally told me that when someone looked at you, you attacked everyone in your path to get to them. You also mention that you killed others besides 096-1 in your appeal, which shows my point exactly.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

they jumped in front of me. when there is cross fire between foundation members do you warn them, I didn't think so. in no way was I targeting them they were in my way. I trying to kill 096-1.

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Accepted

While SCP 096 is activated he is in a rage state. While SCP 096-1 is his primary target in that state, other people who get in SCP 096's way through walking in his path, getting in his way, etc, put themselves in peril as well. As such I'm accepting this warning appeal.

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021