RangiaTea-Admin Report

Bobbytun

Your In-game: Bobbytun 

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:191577268

The admin's name in-game: Dr. Everett King

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: False Ban.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Attached file

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Demotion to a lower rank, or possible removal from the staff team.

Any extra information: 

False Ban.PNG

3 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

He obviously abused by banning him for saying the word "Nibba" as he just decided to say it in ooc directed at another person. Completely valid and he should be demoted for doing his job correctly.

Lmao this is so sad. Alexa play Despacito.

I was joking.

-Support you were banned for a limited amount of time that honestly should be extended as you show no understanding or comprehension of your actions.

How am I supposed to know that someone would take it out of context and make it racist? I it’s not racist, it wasn’t directed. I understand you are head of staff but how can you decide what is racist? 

1 minute ago, Bobbytun said:

How am I supposed to know that someone would take it out of context and make it racist? I it’s not racist, it wasn’t directed. I understand you are head of staff but how can you decide what is racist? 

The word you used is racist and you decided to bypass the filter

20 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

He obviously abused by banning him for saying the word "Nibba" as he just decided to say it in ooc directed at another person. Completely valid and he should be demoted for doing his job correctly.

I was joking.

-Support you were banned for a limited amount of time that honestly should be extended as you show no understanding or comprehension of your actions.

2 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

I was joking.

Now Rang may be the king minge (except for Hoovy), but excuse me wtf this is too serious out of my old mingy DoUSR. #BringbackoldRang

3 hours ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

-Support

Reasons above
Deal with your ban my dude

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support, for above reasons.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

12 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

I was joking.

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

DENIED - No Misconduct

On behalf of Igneous, I am denying this staff report. This user engaged in racist on the SCP Server and rightfully received a ban for that misconduct. While Head of Staff Rangiatea should have also issued a warning alongside the ban to document the incident, this was rectified upon your ban appeal being denied. As there was no misconduct on a staff level, this report is denied.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021