Sygo ban appeal

Sygo

Steam Name: Sygo

Ingame Name: Sygo

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:227789301

Ban Length: 3 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Dr. Everett King

Reason for Ban: Being racist

Dispute: I said the N word but I had no clue it was a rule. People were saying it all the time, even the level 70 security guy upstairs. I heard it maybe 20 times that day. Im relativley new to the server as well as i first joined on friday march 20th. It wont ever happen again as now i know that being racist is a rule, but dont only target newbie kids like me, and not other people who were level 60+ saying it as well...

BTW. Saying I didn't know that it was a rule, that i didnt read the motd isn't an excuse.

And its should be common sense not to be racist.

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

You accept the MOTD when you close it so I didn’t know the rules is a valid rule

Racism is not at all tolerated so your ban is deserved 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Stop trying to put attention in other people as an excuse for what you did. You did it, that's what matters. -Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

7 hours ago, Sygo said:

why are you guys so butt hurt about me using my freedom of speech? sorry if u dont live in the great united states, but i do, and ill say whatever i want you cannot take that away from me

-Support

Yea, I live in the U.S and we know its a sh*t fest right now. Also, that's just throwing shade at other nationalities, which is pretty racist. I think your ban should be extended in my personal opinion. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

I don't think you understand the point of Freedom of Speech. Freedom of Speech is an American concept and law where you can freely speak without punishment, given that you are not breaking other American laws by doing so (disturbing the peace, as an example.).

Now, the key point is that its an AMERICAN CONCEPT AND LAW. This here is not America, it is an online service created for players entertainment. The users who created this service have the right in every country to make their own set of rules. You broke those rules and failed to read the MOTD, therefore you were suspended from the service. 

Honestly, I support a ban extension.

17 hours ago, Chief_ said:

BTW. Saying I didn't know that it was a rule, that i didnt read the motd isn't an excuse.

And its should be common sense not to be racist.

-support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Denied

This player engaged in racist conduct on his own admission. Stating, "I didn't know it was a rule" is not a valid defense. Racism of any type is not allowed on this server, nor in this community.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021