Egag's Security Officer Application

Egag

What is your ingame name?: Lieutenant Egag

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:460098701

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will help the Shock Battalion and DT Battalion by 1. Keeping minges out of Shock, 2. Hosting tryouts for both DT and Shock so that there is a decent amount or more security on the ISD, 3. I will assist the SD in controlling Shock via direct orders, 4. I will also keep the balance of NCOs and regular troopers in Shock so that there are not too many people as a NCO, 5. I can also improve this branch by assisting the Shock and DT during events so that there is order and no chaos while dramatic things are happening such as the bridge or engine room is overrun, 6. I can keep a sturdy defense against minges when that “hour” comes, 7. I can enhance communication in order to keep the running of both battalions clean and smooth, 8. During big events (off ship events), I can and will keep order within battalions seeing that it is an issue that people keep running off and then getting lost.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I can be trusted with this rank because 1. I don’t do stupid shit, 2. I always follow orders, 3. I have no remorse for minges and will always give out punishments to those people, 4. I was a shock VCMDR in a now dead server called Resurgence RP, 5. I’ve also had experience of being an admin in that server so I know self control, 6 I have also spent a lot of time on this server and have no reason to destroy the work that I have put into it.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because 1. I enjoyed being in the Shock Battalion, 2. I love to make people who want to be serious happy, 3.  And I love the Naval battalion and doing these kinds of serious RP stuff. All these things combined equal this rank ,and it would make me very happy to have this rank and privilege. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes sir/ma’am I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: SOs are to assist the Star Destroyer in running Shock and securing the ship. They run basic security operations via direct orders and they are able to promote or demote up to Master Sergeant in Shock Security. -Naval Specialty Officer Guidelines

Edited by gdrone
Got promoted

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+ Support 

- Didn’t Provide IGN in the App (In Game Name)

+ Funny

+ Great App

+ Knows When to Get Serious

+ Good with Bridge and Disciplining Troops

This man will make a Great SO and I can tell by the app and his actions in game!

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

BIG +1 from me and people probably dont care about my opinion as im only a midshipman but egag is one of the best naval personal i have ever seen and im honestly sad hes not a LT yet but i extremely love to see this man as a SO and if i do loss the race in becoming SO i will be happy is to you

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• BadAim locked this topic