General Uniform Change/defcon

Daddy Мaverick

Job Name: General

Changes Wishes to be made to this class: To have the naval uniform for the General changed to this models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2.mdl

I think as Ground HC that they should have a different uniform to distinguish themselves among the naval rankings. This will be easier for people to tell who is who and so then there aren't any questions of What are you Naval or Ground?

Also allow General to Change Defcon without being Staff as at the current state I am not able to set it if there is no staff or Naval on

Edited by Daddy Мaverick

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

+Support 

As General it should be his right to pick a model that only he uses, Shaggy likes the Highlighter armor one so I'm sure he doesn't care, He's the ONLY one that uses the naval uniform so I mean, No real reason this should get denied

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

20 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support 

As General it should be his right to pick a model that only he uses, Shaggy likes the Highlighter armor one so I'm sure he doesn't care, He's the ONLY one that uses the naval uniform so I mean, No real reason this should get denied

22 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 3/23/2020 at 3:48 AM, TAlila said:

+Support 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 3/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, TAlila said:

+Support 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png