Masterson's Fourm Diplomat Application

Masterson

In-Game Name:  Masterson 

Steam Name: [GL] Masterson 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, Senior Admin 

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 461

How often are you online on the forums? Every Day, I normally have it up in the background checking it 5-6 times a day. 

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I have been apart of Gaminglight' s community since early August. During my time here, I have been in Event Team, and Support. With Gaminglight's growing community, more and more people are coming onto the fourms, especially during this pandemic that has been bringing a lot of minges onto the servers, and TeamSpeak. I am commonly on the fourms replying to warn appeals, and just general questions. However sometimes things can get heated on the post and arguing can occur, however with me being on the fourms a fair bit I can make sure to inform them to keep it to +/- Supports, or lock it if the argument keeps occurring. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, during my time as a staff member I've came across a lot of cases that can be challenging, questioning whether you can do this or do that because its not black and white. Along with that I use to be a fourms moderator for another server where I've worked with a lot of cases of stolen content, or someone reporting someone because they were being disrespectful. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If someone was spamming the shout box I would start off by hiding there messages. I would then send them a message asking them whats up, and what server they had been on. If I knew the situation such as why they were banned or such I could try to discuss with them why it happened. If not I would then direct them to the ban appeal section of the server they were banned on

*Note* Thank you for taking time to read this! 

Signature.png