LuckyGooses False warn appeal- Denied

Sion

In-game: Sion

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161096629

The admin's name in-game: LuckyGoose

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM | Arguing with staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/zwYCsYE

Why do you think this warn was false: So I was in the bearcat (which had Ice cream skin). 2 cars started following us from taco bell up to suburbs house 3. (North got confused with where and which house training was at) We pulled up and got out, the 2 cars pulled up and both paricipant shouted 'ICE CREAM' or something, I was led to belive this area was the training area, so I killed one of them but then Norht realised it was the wrong area. (RDM warn)

I was then brought to a sit like 15 mins later, Goose pulled me and said 'Hey Sion, today your getting warned' I was like wtf, why, when? He never gave me the chance to voice my side (I had to ask to be able to). I was sitting on the roof for a good 5 mins and nothing was being done, so I started asking if we can get the boat moving cause I was loosing training as a result. He then said I will be warned for arguing with staff as well, but I was only defending my side, which he limited.

Any extra information: My chat from logs:

https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/607004929336279080/691386771703070720

https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/607004929336279080/691386787284647966

(This is a warn appeal btw)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

So my side.

First off with everyone being home and what not a lot of people have been on so with limited people on duty and a lot of calls coming in some cases sit for a bit. The second thing is when I brought you I did say soon you will be getting warned for rdm and you asked if you can voice your side and I said ok you typed it out and while you where typing I was rewatching the video to make sure I can see you killing the man which in this case you said you didn't know where you were at for training. AS a long time member and a Gov player you should know by now that shooting someone without giving them warnings to leave or not being in the correct areas for AOS/KOS. And lastly, I have been here at gaminglight for 6 years and have never been warned I think I know the rules if I didn't I wouldn't be a senior admin SMT put me here for a reason.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

I mean you did RDM, and as a former staff member you should know that you have to warn them 3 times. Therefore the warn for RDM is not false...

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Warn for RDM is valid.

The arguing, I'd have to see it cause the discord link(?) shows nothing and redirects me to my own account. So cant see the evidence myself.

for the moment - support

In the end the warning is not gonna go, only a new warning for rdm and this one removed but why the hassle. A warning is a warning only thing you can do is apologize and own up to it.

goodluck

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

7 hours ago, Freeze said:

Warn for RDM is valid.

The arguing, I'd have to see it cause the discord link(?) shows nothing and redirects me to my own account. So cant see the evidence myself.

for the moment - support

In the end the warning is not gonna go, only a new warning for rdm and this one removed but why the hassle. A warning is a warning only thing you can do is apologize and own up to it.

goodluck

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support ( for now unless the chat evidence doesn't get provided )

This was RDM, but you need to get us the evidence of what you said in chat. The discord links aren't working.

Like Freeze said, even if you were to get half of this warn appealed, you're still going to have a warn at the end of the day.

On the other hand I could understand that you might not want "Arguing with staff" on your warn record.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

This was RDM, but you need to get us the evidence of what you said in chat. The discord links aren't working.

Like Freeze said, even if you were to get half of this warn appealed, you're still going to have a warn at the end of the day.

On the other hand I could understand that you might not want "Arguing with staff" on your warn record.

My thoughts exactly 

Signature.png

18 hours ago, Jayden said:

20 hours ago, Jayden said:

spacer.png

@SionWe Need Evidence to look at. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/22/2020 at 5:26 PM, K1LLER said:

-Support

I mean you did RDM, and as a former staff member you should know that you have to warn them 3 times. Therefore the warn for RDM is not false...

Also another warm would just replace this one once its appealed since the RDM is still real