Brecken's Naval Resignation

[DEFN] Jake Puffin

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, my time for Naval has come.
Naval has been an experience I will never forget and I have words for many of you that I hope will suffice.
Tucker and Badger:
As Aviation Officers, you have helped me through the SF Rework and even helped me to appoint a new SF Marshall. Thank you for being there for SF when I couldn't be and thank you Badger for taking on the challenge of Chief AO.

Cam, Pooders, Ducks, Venom, Egag, Joe, Butter, Halen, and everyone else from Supervisors
Thank you for helping me reach the position I did, and although it was short-lived I appreciated the support you gave.

Hobbs:
Funny, quirky, and overall a great friend. Thank you for your support man, I appreciate it.

Koga, Williams, and all the other Past Naval:
You have supported me from the get-go, from Williams teaching me Aussie Slang to Koga shouting at me as a Crewman, I enjoyed every second, thank you.

Finally, a message to High Command:

Scoot, Snar, Greg, Thermite, Nolan, and Sith
Thank you all for giving me the best experience within Naval that I could have ever asked for. 
You are all talented people and have shared that talent without exemption. You have shown through
dark times and have offered hope to me that Naval will remain a strong and fun experience for many
to enjoy. 

In conclusion, thanks to all of you.
This is Brecken. Signing Off.

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

Brecken, man, I’m not gonna be able to live up to the reputation that you left behind as CAO, gonna miss you mate.

Edited by TailoredBadger

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• BadAim locked this topic