Ender - False Warn Report- Denied

CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

Your In-game:MSGT Open 1D57 - Open Omega - SWAT CDT Open XC01

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:79430312

The admin's name in-game: Ender

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Horn Spam

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.efc59a552fbac63915f8fe75903b959b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Me, Gilbert, and i believe toby were in a line of cars and toby is honking and then he says if you honk again you will get warned not knowing what one is us we told him it wasnt us and then we drove away toby honks while driving away and he warns all of us i was never honking and i have always listened to staff when they tell me to stop something and i personally find horn spam annoying cause it gives me a headache so im trying to get appealed cause this looks bad on me.

Any extra information: Im not blaming ender but i think he coulda pulled us and asked and talked too us and we woulda just said it was him 

Edited by CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

I think you posted this I accepted by mistake 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Moved to the proper section!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

26 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

Neutral Want to hear Ender's Side before I make a Decision @Ender

need enders side @Ender

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Hi there!
- So, let's get started. If I remember correctly this was in front of Tactical Base and you were all spamming your car horns (3 People and 3 individual cars).

I had told all of you to not honk multiple times, even before the encounter because you all were doing it. 

When I asked you to leave you began honking almost simultaneously. Now, you can go ahead and say, how do you know? 

Well, because a horn in-game cannot do 5-8 long honks in a matter of 3-10 seconds. I heard the individual horns start and end. I even asked others and they agreed ( I knew what I heard and just wanted other opinions.)

So, - Support as you were all honking and there isn't enough evidence. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Hi there!
- So, let's get started. If I remember correctly this was in front of Tactical Base and you were all spamming your car horns (3 People and 3 individual cars).

I had told all of you to not honk multiple times, even before the encounter because you all were doing it. 

When I asked you to leave you began honking almost simultaneously. Now, you can go ahead and say, how do you know? 

Well, because a horn in-game cannot do 5-8 long honks in a matter of 3-10 seconds. I heard the individual horns start and end. I even asked others and they agreed ( I knew what I heard and just wanted other opinions.)

Changing to a -SUPPORT

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

29 minutes ago, Ender said:

Hi there!

- Support because of this!