Roxanne's/XIgodlys Staff application - Denied

Xigodly

What is your in-game name?: Roxanne

What is your steam name?: [GL]XIgodly

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:83464645

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I have never been admin but I wanna give it a try

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started on November 18 2019 

What date did you make your forums account? November 28 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? All warns are from Police RP 2020-03-22.thumb.png.e47c693abcc0f95c8e82b3343ec16ac8.png

Have you donated? Yes I have

What rank are you applying for? TM

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not im a full time gaminglight fan

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I know most of the rules and I follow them 

Timezone: DST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I can do well and help show other people who want to play the way to play and do it right. I fell like trying out admin to show new people and maybe so older people how to RP properly without breaking the MOTD. I also I think we could use some more admins. Sometimes there no admins and it sucks when your in a situation and a admin cant help you. Also people will need that help and some of them maybe dont know how to use the forums (new people) and that person gets away with what ever they did. I would also hear both sides to the story instead of just saying what did u do and why did you rdm this guy. I would ask hey so do you know why your here. Then I would tell them if they said no I would tell them the reason then get there side of the story. I just think being a admin will be fun and will benefit the server

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them jail them for 1 minute. If they continue then I would jail them for longer until he responds. If he does start to talk I would maybe warn him for not complying with staff. If he was player dissing then I would warn him for that also, I would also war him for whatever the sit was made for.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would freeze them tell them what they did and warn him. I would also talk to him about his actions and tell him if he doesn't get his act together he/she will be banned. So if you wanna play and actually RP please read the MOTD and follow the rules. If he got another call on him I would then jail him for appropite time then maybe call a higher up staff to determined his punishment

-/+ support

Roxanne, you’re a very mature person, and I think that you’d be qualified for this position, but I believe you need to put a bit more effort into this application, in my opinion. Furthermore, your answer to Q.16 (the MRDM case) is wrong. Read the staff hand book and you’ll find the appropriate punishment for mass RDM. You’re a great guy, but this app shows a lack of effort.

your very mature and chill but im gonna have to -support based on your activity on the server, you only have 20 posts in 5 months which doesn't show proper engagement to the community but also you

haven't been very active on the server and that leads me to think you don't have enough experience to staff on scprp.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

- Warns are a bit meh (even tho they look like they are not on SCPRP)

- Only 20 posts (You need 25)

- Q16 is a bit weird

- Q2 you don't answer for t-mod (But I see that as a good thing you did it)

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:25 PM, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

- Q16 is a bit weird

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 3/22/2020 at 10:55 AM, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

- Q16 is a bit weird

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 3/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

- Q16 is a bit weird

"Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied."   yeah, I don't think it's a good thing

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

10 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

"Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied."   yeah, I don't think it's a good thing

Oh yeah I forgot about that 😅

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

- Q16 is a bit weird

14 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."