New prop placement of a useless room in LCZ - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? -  Re-furnishing the room in LCZ hallways that only has a closet in it

Why should we add it? - The room at it's current state is completely useless, everyone knows you just hold C to change your look, i suggest changing the props in there to be used as a small lab for Research

What are the advantages of having this? - The room serves the purpose of the old computer lab we used to have and more, not just having computers but a lab side, and a hiding spot if theirs a breach. also being much more useful for RP.

Who is it mainly for? - The room can really by used by anyone, this is a prop placement change for 1 tiny room so it's for Everyone

Links to any content - All props seen are Official stock Garry's mod props, the total amount of props is 9 not including the 3 ropes which are optional.

image.thumb.png.f7927831f4091866d4031f6a18737137.png

1 fridge for cold DNA storage, a high tech microscope set, potato battery and a readings machine

image.thumb.png.fad7a0a0aee553b2b325cbcdcc385a88.png

Large computer setup for universal staff programs or "mine sweeper" and a cork board with notes left from researchers in the office

image.thumb.png.4e0fdbed0a2e658786c50010f012c4d3.png

This is the hiding spot in the office, even though it isn't terribly effective it could fool some people and in a place like LCZ during raids, outbreaks or riots, it's good to have some simple hiding spots. This is optional of course and can just be against the wall giving more room for staff

I believe this follows the servers feel very well, wouldn't be too size cost full and doesn't require extra mods meaning this is a large upgrade to the old room.

12 hours ago, HammerJack1 24/7 said:

The room at it's current state is completely useless, everyone knows you just hold C to change your look

CI Sleuths must be at a closet to disguise, anyway +support

Edited by Propane

+/- Support, i mean, sure, it might be usefull for standard RP, but im gonna be honest, if im doing an Event in LCZ (For say, Research) that room is currently the only one that can actualy be used for that due to the old testing chamber now being 173's CC. And, lets be fair, who is actualy going to use that room for RP outside of events?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

18 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, i mean, sure, it might be usefull for standard RP, but im gonna be honest, if im doing an Event in LCZ (For say, Research) that room is currently the only one that can actualy be used for that due to the old testing chamber now being 173's CC. And, lets be fair, who is actualy going to use that room for RP outside of events?

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support

Phenominally great idea. The current room is absolutely useless and this would make the room not only useful for RP, but would also be a great hiding spot during events or for D class to hide at. I think this is a great improvement over what we have now.