Will's event team application (2.0)

Will

• Head Admin

1- Name : Will

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:129363914

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Admin

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, $20

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 7 months (almost 😎

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have a pretty good understanding of it and the different topics it covers.

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : Events that players can enjoy on PRP.. It is kind of hard to say exactly what I will bring to the team, but I hope by now that most people on the team know how I like to operate and my ideas are considered as good ones. I know that is a very bland explanation, but I really can't think of anything better to write (other than trying to edit my old application.)

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : So I left back in January for robotics which to say the least, didn't end well (see attached and video), plus I don't think the forum tag wanted to leave me.. I'll need a refresher on what each rank can do now with their fancy new permissions, but I'll try to host some PVP style events in subs or possibly a man hunt off in the forest by state base and DOC. I want some more action in my life again and get more involved with the staff aspect of GL (as I had said in my previous application) which I feel the event team could help bring.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Until April 13 anytime, any day

After April 13 : 3-8 PM EST (M-F), Anytime (Sun)

(Just wanted to add this video since it pretty much explains my team's entire competition season this year. Note, this is not the team I am on, but rather one of the more well know teams within the realm of FRC).. 

Screenshot 2020-03-22 at 12.51.55 AM.png

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

11 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

- Former Event Team Member

Sorry to see that your season got canceled man.

Will would once again make a great PRP Event Team Member.

Good luck Will!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

11 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

Good luck Will!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

Good luck Will!

I agree!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 3/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

Good luck Will!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."