Inaccurate - Admin Report (Gag Appeal)

NetworkParadox

Your In-game: Zeta 

Your SteamID: 76561198871822285

The admin's name in-game: Inaccurate

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: Supposedly someone reported me for playing music. He then gagged me without even informing me he did it until I asked several times in staff and OOC chat. I asked when it would expire, he said 10 minutes. About 30 minutes later, I try asking to be ungagged as my timer was up. No staff are on, so I DMed Inaccurate. I asked him, he said he left the server. I asked why would he leave when he gagged me, then he blocked me.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/e7d151a71f02ecd1e5e7a9943bd148e5 https://gyazo.com/19396ecb874d9d59954bf0ef5d0fa1f3

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think he should be verbally told that if he is gonna gag someone, he needs to first: Tell them that they are being gagged and why, and second: Not LEAVE THE SERVER in the middle of their gag timer so they have to be gagged for the next few hours until another staff handles it.

Any extra information: He blocked me, and refused to take responsibility. This is quite immature to me. I just want to be ungagged.

Ok, so you were playing music through your mic, and I gagged you for it. You literally admitted it. You were also complaining in OOC about being gagged. As for leaving, I left to go play with a friend. After a while, you started pming me, telling me to ungag you. You were telling me to "Pay Attention" and being kind of a smart ass. I told you I currently wasn't on the server, and you still pm'd me about it.  I was playing with my friend, so I blocked you until I was done. Also, no where in the Staff Handbook does it say I'm not allowed to block people on my own discord account, and blocking you because you were interrupting me when I wasn't even on the server is something I'm allowed to do.  My life isn't solely Gmod. I'm not going to drop what I'm doing for you

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

He gagged you and went offline. You can ask other staff to ungag you.

He is allowed to block people on his PERSONNEL discord.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

27 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Ok, so you were playing music through your mic, and I gagged you for it. You literally admitted it. You were also complaining in OOC about being gagged. As for leaving, I left to go play with a friend. After a while, you started pming me, telling me to ungag you. You were telling me to "Pay Attention" and being kind of a smart ass. I told you I currently wasn't on the server, and you still pm'd me about it.  I was playing with my friend, so I blocked you until I was done. Also, no where in the Staff Handbook does it say I'm not allowed to block people on my own discord account, and blocking you because you were interrupting me when I wasn't even on the server is something I'm allowed to do.  My life isn't solely Gmod. I'm not going to drop what I'm doing for you

I didn't say I didn't play music through my mic. I don't know why you brought that point up. And all my "complaining" was, is me asking who gagged me and why. All I wanted to know is who gagged me and why, am I not in right to receive such basic information?

I didn't say your life had to be solely Gmod either, but you left WHILE I was gagged and never ungagged me. If you're going to gag someone, then yes you should pay attention to the person you gagged. Being gagged for an hour+ because you went to play with your friend isn't fair to me or other people of the server who need to be gagged for absolutely no valid reason. Anything after the 10 minutes I was gagged for can be considered invalid and unnecessary. If you knew you weren't going to have the time to keep me gagged for 10 minutes, you should've either: informed a separate staff member, or ungag me early as I already told you I understood. Instead I had to go through an hour+ of being incapable of speaking because you'd rather play with your friend in the meantime.

NOR did I say it was in your staff SOP that you couldn't block me. My point was that it was immature to block me when I just wanted to get ungagged. I sent you a total of about 2 messages before you blocked me. And yea I told you to pay attention, whether or not its being a smartass is up to you,  because you should pay attention. Why should I be restricted from properly roleplaying and playing the game because you felt like it?

That's my debate and my opinion. This isn't meant to be some diss thing, I just wanted to be ungagged at the time. As of now, since the server crashed, I am ungagged. So this report doesn't need to exist at this point, I simply want you and other staff to be more carefull of their surroundings and who they gag/mute.

3 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

No other staff were online until way later.

57 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

You have a history of spamming people on dms and my higher ups have also had to block you on discord.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Im going to state a few things. Staff reports are suppose to be made when someone is breaking the staff handbook. I see no way how he broke the staff handbook. All he did is do his job. Then left the server because he wanted to play another game with a friend. We cant force him to be on the server 24/7. 

Also if your the zeta i was thinking of. I told you to stop mic spamming before. I told you that before this staff report was made ( i think) 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Im not even gonna go into detail as this seems to be a waste of my absolute time, Please Read over the staff handbook next time to see if the admin that your reporting is actually breaking a active rule on there

18 hours ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

17 hours ago, Jakub said:

You have a history of spamming people on dms and my higher ups have also had to block you on discord.

Pretty big -Support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/22/2020 at 9:13 AM, Jakub said:

On 3/22/2020 at 7:42 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Gonna have to be -Support from me

He didn’t break any rules in the handbook by blocking you ask it his personal preference and he can’t be on GMOD 24/7 he too had his priorities 

On 3/22/2020 at 9:17 PM, Chief_ said:

Im going to state a few things. Staff reports are suppose to be made when someone is breaking the staff handbook. I see no way how he broke the staff handbook. All he did is do his job. Then left the server because he wanted to play another game with a friend. We cant force him to be on the server 24/7. 

Also if your the zeta i was thinking of. I told you to stop mic spamming before. I told you that before this staff report was made ( i think) 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support, however, if I was supposed to be gagged for 10 minutes and had to wait hours until getting ungagged, I'd be pissed too. To be fair, Inaccurate could have waited those 10 minutes until his gag was up because as stated, there were no other staff on.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif