How do different temperatures of fructose affect the behavior of SCP-999?

Lore Name: Javier Herrera
SCP: 999

Question / Idea:

How do different temperatures of fructose affect the behavior of SCP-999?

Background Research:  

When SCP-999 is exposed to substances that contain high amounts of glucose(sugar) the SCP begins becoming active and happier. SCP-999 is composed of an unknown jelly-like substance. When not being under the effects of sugar SCP-999 is playful and social like a dog.  Under no circumstance is SCP-999 allowed to consume caffeine as this would put it under a hyperactive state.

See the research document below for information regarding the effects of sugar on SCP 999

Hypothesis: 

Like my previous hypothesis, I believe that we can use fructose at different temperatures to make SCP-999 incredibly active and positive. This could be used as I mentioned in my previous report we could use this to treat highly depressive and suicidal D-Class subjects, thus increasing their serviceable time

Observations: 

After giving SCP-999 fructose at different temperatures: Room Temperature(20Cº), Frozen(-10º), Slush(0Cº) and Boiling(120Cº) it reacted positively. However, when we gave SCP-999 fructose that was warm it seemed to be in a more active and happier state, in addition to this, it started to produce a concord sound. When administering SCP-999 the colder mix of fructose it shrank significantly around 2cm or 0.15F and started producing a discord sound

Analysis / Conclusion: 

In conclusion, fructose that is at a higher temperature will provide the most effective result as the fast speed of the fructose molecules will collide with the digestive enzymes of SCP-999. This then releases higher amounts of energy causing it to be in a more hyper and happy state

Hypothesis Correct?:

Yes, in fact, it seemed that SCP-999 reacted positively to warmer substances. Fructose and warmth are the best combinations to make SCP-999 happy and hyperactive. I recommend future testing on SCP-999 (after administering high amounts of warm fructose) with suicidal D-classes.