Chilies - Ban Appeal- Denied

chilies_UnBanAcc

Steam Name: Chilies https://steamcommunity.com/id/WelcomeToChilies/

Ingame Name: Chilies https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/14292-chilies/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103812317

Ban Length: Banned - Indefinitely

Admin that Banned you: Scheffer

Reason for Ban: Disrespect to SMT as staff.

Dispute: My memory of what happened is a bit bad, but from what i can remember it was about 10 people in a VC and we were all joking around with each other, when a SMT joined (Dont remember who the SMT was, it was not scheffer) as a joke i started "roasting" the SMT, as i was much younger at the time and was very immature. This upset the SMT which reported me to my HOS which was Scheffer. I feel a little disrespect which i did do was completely the wrong thing to do as a staff member that does deserve punishment but i feel it does not deserve a Permanent ban, The SMT did take it in the wrong context and i am truly sorry for that. But i feel that my time banned has been well past enough as it has been 394 days since my ban(February 21,2019), and I of course have learned my lesson about it, aswell have matured greatly since that time. If any SMT could consider my Unban that would be truly appreciated, and i can promise nothing like this will ever happen again.

-Chilies

Edited by chilies_UnBanAcc

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Unban this kid wtf +Support

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

You also bypassed your ban and tell other SMT to kill themselves while spamming the N word on teamspeak. But just leave that out cause it totally doesn't matter.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

38 minutes ago, Jayden said:

... yeah -Support

changing to a -support

why would you do that?

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

After you got banned you started spamming the N word on the MilitaryRP RU roster.

5 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You also bypassed your ban and tell other SMT to kill themselves while spamming the N word on teamspeak. But just leave that out cause it totally doesn't matter.

- Support

Reasoning/Quoting above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-SUPPORT

No. Not at all. I remember the day you were banned. You didn't care that you were going to be banned and then after your ban, you did exactly what th3 said. 

Also, furthermore. You were blacklisted. Blacklists AND bans over 1 year cannot be appealed. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

31 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

No. Not at all. I remember the day you were banned. You didn't care that you were going to be banned and then after your ban, you did exactly what th3 said. 

Also, furthermore. You were blacklisted. Blacklists AND bans over 1 year cannot be appealed. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 3/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

While you may of matured some, bans over 1 year are non appealable 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, Richard said:

After you got banned you started spamming the N word on the MilitaryRP RU roster.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:16 PM, th3 said:

On 3/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

While you may of matured some, bans over 1 year are non appealable 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, Alistair said:

Unban this kid wtf +Support

+Support

+Good Friend

+Friendly

+Racist

+Likes N-Word

+It's 2020, people are dying due to coronavirus, and well if you guys are actully gonna care that chillies used the N-Word on a  16 year old game than you should re-think what ya doin.

The World dosen't cater to your feelings.