Sarkic Class - Accepted

Skela

What you want to see? -  Sarkic Class

Why should we add it? - Adds a variety 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Sarkic Class: Sarkic class is a class that will be mainly for kidnapping and sacrificing for their god. They’re located at the top of temple armed with knives, cuffs, and possibly an AK47. This is a level requirement class, and they’re goal is simply to kidnap and sacrifice. They can’t team with CI, MTF, No one but themselves. When they’re raiding, they’re in count for they own raid timer. But since they’re simply weaker, they don’t effect CI. 

Who is it mainly for? -anyone in the level range

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891842022 or any model in the server that look “Sarkic enough” 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Support

Could function similarly to Taliban on MilitaryRP. Creative idea, I like it.

And I think the rule should be that they can raid CI every like 30 minutes, and the raid can last 5 minutes with them having no NLR until the raids up. Also, same rule for the Foundation but they cant come back after being killed, and have to advert when the raid is over for either a F raid or CI raid. When inside raiding the facility, they are hostile to everyone.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+support time to sacrifice people to the blood god

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

12 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Could function similarly to Taliban on MilitaryRP. Creative idea, I like it.

And I think the rule should be that they can raid CI every like 30 minutes, and the raid can last 5 minutes with them having no NLR until the raids up. Also, same rule for the Foundation but they cant come back after being killed, and have to advert when the raid is over for either a F raid or CI raid. When inside raiding the facility, they are hostile to everyone.

A little bit more battle between people

insert cliched signature 

+Support, but dont make them be just against Foundation, allow em to kidnap CI aswell.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Long ago there was a Custom Job that did this sort of thing, back when some CC's were on the server to do their own thing. Like Joker. RIP Joker. Anyways, yea I think having a job or branch that's outside the normal RP would be great.

+Support

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I feel as this could be a platinum rank scp that teleports in the foundation and can capture one member of the foundation, mtf can use d class to stop it from taking an important foundation member but if they forget then the scp will capture a random foundation member. It will take the scp 10 mins to sacrifice it, and mtf will have to stop the scp before the ten mins is up or the scp will use the power of the sacrificed person to go back in the foundation and kill people until it is recontained via death.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 3/21/2020 at 10:43 PM, BadAim said:

+Support

I'd love some more neutral classes that don't require you to work with a team.

Also, this could be a good class for the Diamond donator rank.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

10 hours ago, Gunther said:

Long ago there was a Custom Job that did this sort of thing, back when some CC's were on the server to do their own thing. Like Joker. RIP Joker. Anyways, yea I think having a job or branch that's outside the normal RP would be great.

+Support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 5:06 PM, starr said:

A little bit more battle between people

+ Support, more death

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker