Sarkic Class - Accepted

Skela

On 3/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Could function similarly to Taliban on MilitaryRP. Creative idea, I like it.

And I think the rule should be that they can raid CI every like 30 minutes, and the raid can last 5 minutes with them having no NLR until the raids up. Also, same rule for the Foundation but they cant come back after being killed, and have to advert when the raid is over for either a F raid or CI raid. When inside raiding the facility, they are hostile to everyone.

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+support

I would love to join this and I’m sure so many others would

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 3/21/2020 at 8:43 PM, BadAim said:

+Support

I'd love some more neutral classes that don't require you to work with a team.

Also, this could be a good class for the Diamond donator rank.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 3/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, Timm said:

+Support

Could function similarly to Taliban on MilitaryRP. Creative idea, I like it.

And I think the rule should be that they can raid CI every like 30 minutes, and the raid can last 5 minutes with them having no NLR until the raids up. Also, same rule for the Foundation but they cant come back after being killed, and have to advert when the raid is over for either a F raid or CI raid. When inside raiding the facility, they are hostile to everyone.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to accept this because I like the idea, however I'm writing this as a disclaimer that it is not going to be added for a little while as I need to speak to Hoovy and other SMT about some things before it is actually implemented.

• Like 1

big cat running GIF