• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Cam/Finn

What is your steam name?:

[GL] ThatCameronDude

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:62057677

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

December 31st.

What date did you make your forums account? 

February 2nd 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? \

Apprentice.

How many warns do you have on the server?

2. They're both for FailRP.

Have you donated?

Yes.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

EST.

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I can be serious while on the staff job and off, mature while dealing with sits, unbiased while dealing with situations that require me to make an action based off little evidence, and be active on the server and staff job so the server does not go without staff members and sits do not get left for minutes or hours.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

For someone who is Mass RDMing, I would first pull them up to the top of the ISD where we won't be bothered, then ask for a SM to come and watch over. If they try to run off and avoid the sit, I would pick them up with my Physgun and freeze them in place so they can't leave. When they start swearing at me, I would temporarily mute them. Then I would explain to them why they're muted and what's gonna happen from there. I would start by explaining why they're in the sit, and then tell them what's gonna happen. One, they're gonna get warned for mass RDMing, or possibly banned for how many they RDM'ed. If it's more than 4 people they RDM'd, I would ask the SM to ban him for 5 days. If it's less than 4, I would proceed in warning him, then jailing him for 600 seconds. Second, I would add on to the warn for RDM with staff diss considering he's constantly attempting to swear us out. The warn would look like this "!warn (steamID) MassRDM / Staff Diss" and the jail would look like this "!jail (name/steamid) 600."

Reason for edit:
  Forgot to add in my forum's join date.

Edited by ThatCameronDude

+Support
+Active
+Good application
+Mature
+Serious when needed
+Good Role player (although mean while in RP)

Good luck Cam!

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}