This Addon is cool to have

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

What do you want to see? -  I wanna see more of this being used by good set ups by battalions that we in battle in the Enemy base  this will prove the Empire we are smart and experance men .

Why should we add it? -  We should Add it  to this server it will be nice and more movement by climbing on walls.

What are the advantages of having this? - we can have this so we can have these missions we had to climb up a high wall and let the snipers or any trooper get the advantage to climb up the wall and get in to position more faster and more Organaztion (Can't spell)  and Kinda Trick the Enemies by Surprise ground troopers on bottom and on top off guard that way.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027577882

File Size 1.155 MB  [ idk this still be okay but this is a Good Addon to have ]

+ Support 

That's a really good idea, I'll go on Sandbox later & test it with some prefabs that we use on hoth.

Edited by [GL] Ahegao

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

10 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

+ Support 

That's a really good idea, I'll go on Sandbox later & test it with some prefabs that we use on hoth.

Small file size too

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science